THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by willsndvl

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

You gonna cry laughing when you do find out who smangs her
nerd.gif

tell me, keef.

It's pretty nasty man. This zombie world makes strange bedfellows.

Wasn't this already shown in season 1?

I swore there was a scene showing this when they were at the CDC.

@potato salad: I agree with you about the character development being weaker in the show than in the comics. One thing remains constant for me, I hated Lori in the comics and I hate her on the show.

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

You gonna cry laughing when you do find out who smangs her
nerd.gif

tell me, keef.

@potato salad: I agree with you about the character development being weaker in the show than in the comics. One thing remains constant for me, I hated Lori in the comics and I hate her on the show.

late pass. just watched season 1 and 2 and love the show. shane playing the bad guy, i aint even mad, lol

late pass. just watched season 1 and 2 and love the show. shane playing the bad guy, i aint even mad, lol

Originally Posted by toine2983

Mee too dude... 
roll.gif

Mee too dude... 
roll.gif

Shane, Darryl, and the Asian guy are the only characters I like in the show. Everyone else is so annoying, yes that includes Rick with his fake southern accent... goody two shoes *#%%$+%!#@**!! All the females are definitely annoying except for the new girl, Maggie Greene. Lovin' the show but it feels like it's going nowhere. I guess it's a character driven story rather than plot-driven. Too bad all the characters are lames. I wish the characters from LOST could be in this zombie universe or have Michael Scofield and T-bag up in this. It would make for some good television.

Shane, Darryl, and the Asian guy are the only characters I like in the show. Everyone else is so annoying, yes that includes Rick with his fake southern accent... goody two shoes *#%%$+%!#@**!! All the females are definitely annoying except for the new girl, Maggie Greene. Lovin' the show but it feels like it's going nowhere. I guess it's a character driven story rather than plot-driven. Too bad all the characters are lames. I wish the characters from LOST could be in this zombie universe or have Michael Scofield and T-bag up in this. It would make for some good television.

Shane is gonna be a problem it looks like. Psychopath! Could end up being more of a threat to the group than the walkers now. It didn't have to come down to that yet but Shane didn't have enough confidence and deep down, it looks like he took some pleasure in it

Shane is gonna be a problem it looks like. Psychopath! Could end up being more of a threat to the group than the walkers now. It didn't have to come down to that yet but Shane didn't have enough confidence and deep down, it looks like he took some pleasure in it

Shane, that was really cold blooded. At least he could've done a headshot so he didn't have to suffer.

And where is Sophia?!

Shane, that was really cold blooded. At least he could've done a headshot so he didn't have to suffer.

And where is Sophia?!

nerd.gif

tell me, keef.

Yes i believe there was a sequence of footage showing that event

nerd.gif

tell me, keef.

Yes i believe there was a sequence of footage showing that event

Back
Top Bottom