THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Did i miss something ? Who is this guy?

thewalkingdeads02e12hdt.jpg

Why do ppl keep saying the "virus is evolving" as if they knew what the virus was before?

Why do ppl keep saying the "virus is evolving" as if they knew what the virus was before?

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

Anybody else find it weird that Randall came back as a zombie after getting his NECK BROKEN?
You're in for another surprise 20 more minutes into the episode... I assume you're posting as you're watching because the past 10 pages have been about Randall 
laugh.gif

I'm just 
mad.gif
 + 
sick.gif
 + SMH at some of the replies in here... talking about I knew it was evolving... act like you all knew what it was in the first place. And to the guy saying they need to explain how it's happening, that would be rather hard seeing as to how we're seeing things unfold from the perspective of the people at the barn.

Originally Posted by Triple Homicide

Anybody else find it weird that Randall came back as a zombie after getting his NECK BROKEN?
You're in for another surprise 20 more minutes into the episode... I assume you're posting as you're watching because the past 10 pages have been about Randall 
laugh.gif

I'm just 
mad.gif
 + 
sick.gif
 + SMH at some of the replies in here... talking about I knew it was evolving... act like you all knew what it was in the first place. And to the guy saying they need to explain how it's happening, that would be rather hard seeing as to how we're seeing things unfold from the perspective of the people at the barn.

Man Lori must got some good poot-tang. The thirst killed Shane. I can't see how cause he how he was so thirsty. He was supposedly "the man" before it all went to hell.

Man Lori must got some good poot-tang. The thirst killed Shane. I can't see how cause he how he was so thirsty. He was supposedly "the man" before it all went to hell.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I'm saying. Lori trolled so damn hard.

She couldn't take that peacefulness coming over the camp. Dried her ({}) up.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I'm saying. Lori trolled so damn hard.

She couldn't take that peacefulness coming over the camp. Dried her ({}) up.
30t6p3b.gif

just watched the DVR'd episode... Can't believe the turn out.
I was sitting there for like 10 seconds trying to figure out how Randall got no bites and came back as a Walker but I gave up and just hoped someone in the show told me the answer somewhere down the line.

It was kind of fitting that idiot Carl was about to get me HEATED again, but then he made the right call in the end. The writers knew that they were gonna make the audience hate the hell out of the boy. Then he got some sort of redemption by giving Shane that bullet to end it all.

I honestly think that the writers can only hold onto this cast and script for so long...
If shane died, that means they are all going to die. That starting 3 (Rick, Lori, Shane) is no more on the untouchable list. EVERY LAST one of them might be over with.

I think what they should do for season 3 is just move onto an entirely new group in some other part of the country.

just watched the DVR'd episode... Can't believe the turn out.
I was sitting there for like 10 seconds trying to figure out how Randall got no bites and came back as a Walker but I gave up and just hoped someone in the show told me the answer somewhere down the line.

It was kind of fitting that idiot Carl was about to get me HEATED again, but then he made the right call in the end. The writers knew that they were gonna make the audience hate the hell out of the boy. Then he got some sort of redemption by giving Shane that bullet to end it all.

I honestly think that the writers can only hold onto this cast and script for so long...
If shane died, that means they are all going to die. That starting 3 (Rick, Lori, Shane) is no more on the untouchable list. EVERY LAST one of them might be over with.

I think what they should do for season 3 is just move onto an entirely new group in some other part of the country.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

don't tell no one this, but The Walking Dead does not represent the zombies
THINK ABOUT IT
nerd.gif

what the people that are alive are gonna eventually being dead ?
nerd.gif

Everyone in here looking for explanations and %@%*

laugh.gif

it's just part of the lore of the universe. "why are vampires afraid of garlic, why does sunlight hurt them?" "Why do werewolves turn on the full moon?"

It's just part of the lore, the comics never address it as I recall other than this:

2alxxd.jpg

Everyone in here looking for explanations and %@%*

laugh.gif

it's just part of the lore of the universe. "why are vampires afraid of garlic, why does sunlight hurt them?" "Why do werewolves turn on the full moon?"

It's just part of the lore, the comics never address it as I recall other than this:

2alxxd.jpg

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

don't tell no one this, but The Walking Dead does not represent the zombies
THINK ABOUT IT
nerd.gif

what the people that are alive are gonna eventually being dead ?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom