THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by manny1

it’s clear that the knife that Rick stabbed Shan with is the same one that he killed a walker within episode "18 miles out". Rick used the same knife when the walker came up to the fence and he stabbed it in the head. thats how Shan turned into a walker.

Your theory doesn't make much sense. As mentioned already, everyone seems to have it and becomes active once they die. If you're theory is true, then howcome Randall turned knowing he got his neck snapped? He turned after dying. No scratches, bites, or wounds. Also, how about the police walkers back at the school? How did they turn then when they had no evidence of bites (The walker that Rick killed in the head through the fence with that knife that you mentioned)

Originally Posted by manny1

it’s clear that the knife that Rick stabbed Shan with is the same one that he killed a walker within episode "18 miles out". Rick used the same knife when the walker came up to the fence and he stabbed it in the head. thats how Shan turned into a walker.

Your theory doesn't make much sense. As mentioned already, everyone seems to have it and becomes active once they die. If you're theory is true, then howcome Randall turned knowing he got his neck snapped? He turned after dying. No scratches, bites, or wounds. Also, how about the police walkers back at the school? How did they turn then when they had no evidence of bites (The walker that Rick killed in the head through the fence with that knife that you mentioned)

Is it that hard to understand that the virus lays dormant until death?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

I have this feeling Daryl's brother is either leading or in the other party of people that the kid that Shane off'd in the woods.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

This. He's gonna want payback and then T-Dog will die
If they kill off T-Dog
mad.gif

But I bet Daryls brother is running the other 30 people cause Randall told Shane "man you would fit right in they are some crazy dudes"

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by SAlNlDllvllAlNl

I have this feeling Daryl's brother is either leading or in the other party of people that the kid that Shane off'd in the woods.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

This. He's gonna want payback and then T-Dog will die
If they kill off T-Dog
mad.gif

But I bet Daryls brother is running the other 30 people cause Randall told Shane "man you would fit right in they are some crazy dudes"

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif

Right? c'mon my dudes.. it's not rocket science...

or is it........?

Originally Posted by theDEEK

laugh.gif

Right? c'mon my dudes.. it's not rocket science...

or is it........?

Nah that's a very plausible explanation for why people turn. I just like the idea that the virus is evolving; makes it that much more dangerous when it's unpredictable 
smokin.gif

Nah that's a very plausible explanation for why people turn. I just like the idea that the virus is evolving; makes it that much more dangerous when it's unpredictable 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

it's not hard to grasp, but people are watching at different times and having the same questions
if it were given more emphasis in the show there obviously wouldn't be the same question over and over.

Up until now i'm sure most of us that hadn't read the books believed it could only be transferred through a scratch or bite.

What they should have done was let the girl who had taken sick and wanted to kill her self do so and then have her comeback as a zombie in the house

that way they could have got rid of a useless character and shown this change...
They've been dropping hints about this for a few episodes. It seemed clear to me especially when Rick and Shane were talking about how those 2 dead Walker cops had no bite/scratch marks on them. And then when Daryl found Randall he had no bite/scratch marks, just a broken neck. And now Shane comes back as a zombie. 
It's really not that hard gentlemen 
laugh.gif
it nots hard but its kinda stupid id like to think that they were contaminated someway instead makes the show better imo...its like all of sudden the virus expanded but how? everyone has it
eyes.gif
 so whats the point of living if i can just be a zombie instead 
laugh.gif
  shane raised back to a zombie in like 30 seconds 
laugh.gif
Who has said the virus "expanded?"  Who is to say this isn't how the virus has always been? 

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

it's not hard to grasp, but people are watching at different times and having the same questions
if it were given more emphasis in the show there obviously wouldn't be the same question over and over.

Up until now i'm sure most of us that hadn't read the books believed it could only be transferred through a scratch or bite.

What they should have done was let the girl who had taken sick and wanted to kill her self do so and then have her comeback as a zombie in the house

that way they could have got rid of a useless character and shown this change...
They've been dropping hints about this for a few episodes. It seemed clear to me especially when Rick and Shane were talking about how those 2 dead Walker cops had no bite/scratch marks on them. And then when Daryl found Randall he had no bite/scratch marks, just a broken neck. And now Shane comes back as a zombie. 
It's really not that hard gentlemen 
laugh.gif
it nots hard but its kinda stupid id like to think that they were contaminated someway instead makes the show better imo...its like all of sudden the virus expanded but how? everyone has it
eyes.gif
 so whats the point of living if i can just be a zombie instead 
laugh.gif
  shane raised back to a zombie in like 30 seconds 
laugh.gif
Who has said the virus "expanded?"  Who is to say this isn't how the virus has always been? 

1. Lori's baby will "turn" like after 8month of pregnancy and eat her alive from the inside!
2. T-Dog can't die!
3. I hope that at the next episode we finally see some gunz blazing killing them zombiez action going oun!

1. Lori's baby will "turn" like after 8month of pregnancy and eat her alive from the inside!
2. T-Dog can't die!
3. I hope that at the next episode we finally see some gunz blazing killing them zombiez action going oun!

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Daryl 
pimp.gif
This! The same questions have been asked and answered over the past 3+ pages 
laugh.gif

You turn once you've died. Bite marks or not. Not that hard to grasp guys. 

I have a feeling Glenn is gonna die trying to save his girl 
frown.gif

I actually thought that that girl who got sick was gonna turn into a walker cuz she was scratched by her mom when she was in walker form after everyone at the barn got shot up. 

Originally Posted by coolnesschris

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Daryl 
pimp.gif
This! The same questions have been asked and answered over the past 3+ pages 
laugh.gif

You turn once you've died. Bite marks or not. Not that hard to grasp guys. 

I have a feeling Glenn is gonna die trying to save his girl 
frown.gif

I actually thought that that girl who got sick was gonna turn into a walker cuz she was scratched by her mom when she was in walker form after everyone at the barn got shot up. 

you dont remember shane got scratched on his head.. then he hopped in the shower and shaved his head..

you dont remember shane got scratched on his head.. then he hopped in the shower and shaved his head..

Back
Top Bottom