The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Already slept on the AC show. Really tempted to cop tickets for Barclays after working all this OT. All I know is I'm not bothering with Prudential center. Sound last year was a joke

:lol: I'm in the same situation. Let me know if you find good seats anywhere. At this point, I think I'ma wait til really close to the show and see if anything drops

Already slept on the AC show. Really tempted to cop tickets for Barclays after working all this OT. All I know is I'm not bothering with Prudential center. Sound last year was a joke
This is prob harder for u to get too, but the show in Long Island has plenty of tickets left and price is way cheaper

:lol: I'm in the same situation. Let me know if you find good seats anywhere. At this point, I think I'ma wait til really close to the show and see if anything drops
Yea cheapest I'm seeing for decent seating is $175

This is prob harder for u to get too, but the show in Long Island has plenty of tickets left and price is way cheaper
Yea fam in in central jersey so I already plan on taking the train to NY penn. then have to find my way lol. Last time I was in NYC I got lost of the trains. Only for like 20min tho. Found my way eventually

I can vouch for the Prudential speaker system sucking, that **** was trash

I've been having my eyes on Coliseum and Barclays... I can grab tickets for $205, debating if I wanna spend that much

Yea keep your eyes on barclays, Prudential speakers were bad?

I can vouch for the Prudential speaker system sucking, that **** was trash

I've been having my eyes on Coliseum and Barclays... I can grab tickets for $205, debating if I wanna spend that much
They only reason I enjoyed the show at Prudential was because the gawd saved it with his vocals. Music and bass was horrendous.

KL at Susquehanna in Camden was god like. Bass shook the piss I was holding in.

When tf that French song with homie droppin? Wtf
Last week of May according Twitter folks 
nerd.gif

I wonder if they'll perform together tonight

Imagine pnd or Tory lanez just appearing too. Litty
Unlikely.  Weeknd is running a tight set.  I was contemplating going to tonights concert just for the hype, but going by reviews of ydays show, the young gawd is doing nothing difft for his show from city to city - and I already got to see him in DC last week. Still would be hype if other dudes came out to show love.  OVO Fest should be flames this year. 

Just been listening to all his albums and guest features this week.

The Drink on Us verse is still flames to me with that beat. Makes me feeling like I'm that dude at the club :lol:

Back
Top Bottom