The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters

What were y'all expecting with that song tho? I heard the snippet and I knew it was gonna be for her audience.
Y'all expecting a "Ariana bouta swallow" verse? Hell no
I mean...i was hoping...
laugh.gif
 Same.

Flames though. 
smokin.gif

Pretty dope to me too. I enjoyed her parts as well. I've never heard of her and it kind of made me want to check her out, but not really. Kind of rooting for this to succeed.

Yo, question... am I not an OG Weeknd fan if I can't follow his stories before watching lyric videos 80% of the time?

I mean, I've been in this thread for a couple years, went to his live show last year... copped tix for the KOTF Bay show and can relate to all of his songs but off the rip I can rarely keep up, I just be like sedated by homies voice in the middle of songs sometimes bruhs 
mean.gif
 n.h.

For example, you can't tell me at the :50 second mark dude don't just go there and have you like;

black-guy-gif-star-trek-2.gif

Am I real or just a fan of a fan?

Last edited:
^ you a REAL fan. I feel the same foreal. That **** get you in certain zone. No need to get lifted. His music does it already. But once I start drinking along with some Weeknd?

i understand the point behind doing this track... its also pretty much what i expected :lol:

not a fan of the song, but his verse delivered... gonna have to cut it off after that though :lol:

Man that vid got me feeling like the first time HOB dropped. I hope the letterman jacket drops in the upcoming fall line

Jacket fire.

Women fire.

Video fire.

Weeknd fire.

"She just happy that the crew back in townnnnn"

Last edited:
I don't know who Ariana Grande is but I can tell yall got 0 respect for her. 
laugh.gif

Didn't even think Love Me Harder was bad. 

Back
Top Bottom