The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
I had a fling last summer with one I knew for a fact belonged to the world. She tried to sell me on the idea that she was trying to change and I was beginning to believe her. But I would always hear from close friends of ours that she wasn't a one guy type of girl. So I just kept her around for the sex and would always shoot down any attempts she made of taking it further. Ironically enough, it was around late July early August when BTTW first released. Now she's preggers and tried to pass the baby off as mines. Turns out one of my homies hit it in the interim period where we fell off. :smh:
Lord Jesus you was built for the Weeknd lifestyle :smh:

Dodged a bullet though

Last edited:
I wanna hear The Weeknd over a Zaytoven beat that Doc (or whoever redid Drunk In Love Instrumental for Weeknd's version) drugs out.​

Dudes said I was crazy when I said I wanted to hear a Abel x Gucci x Zay collab but bruh... I'd be in heaven. 
laugh.gif

I can't be the only one that f's with Birthday Suit. The Noise is like the softcore version of his music but this is dope.

Last edited:
anyone else going to the life is beautiful festival vegas show, october 24th - 26th?

line up is crazy... along with all the other debauchery to partake in during a vegas trip... gonna be one helluva weeknd... :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom