The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
I'm going to the Barclays show alone. Trying to figure out how I'm gonna pregame. Don't wanna kill half a bottle alone-ish like last show - trying to figure out if I should hit up NT or KTT or tumblr. There's still plenty of time but what do you guys think?

Dude sounds like a garbage disposal when you accidentally let the silverware go down it.
Don't agree but this had me
laugh.gif

anyone else going to the life is beautiful festival vegas show, october 24th - 26th?

line up is crazy... along with all the other debauchery to partake in during a vegas trip... gonna be one helluva weeknd...
tongue.gif
contemplating copping a one day ticket for Friday. 

the weeknd and Kanye, laaawwddd, 

i missed Kanye at MIA but i got tickets to see the Weeknd at the hollywood bowl 10-9

contemplating copping a one day ticket for Friday. 
the weeknd and Kanye, laaawwddd, 
i missed Kanye at MIA but i got tickets to see the Weeknd at the hollywood bowl 10-9

are 2 day tickets available? didn't know that.

if i knew the line up schedule, and knew ye and abel were performing on the same night, i'd skip the other 2 nights and just go to that one...

Beach House in this *****. Damn Weeknd is my ***** just for sampling one of my favorite bands of all-time. Knew from the first day I heard it that he was that dude.

" dont be mad let her get hurt, she make her own luck , she dont give a ****, she tryna to have fun , take a break from the love"  that is my life right now
mean.gif

The song "Echoes of Silence" means I can give less of a flying **** about his producers...

...just give the boy a mic and let somebody play piano...

...shut the entire **** up, and listen to greatness.

The song "Echoes of Silence" means I can give less of a flying **** about his producers...

...just give the boy a mic and let somebody play piano...

...shut the entire **** up, and listen to greatness.
That just shows his versatility. Still, I would not just want that every song

Plus, he doesn't have many other tracks like that.

His producers don't make him and don't get me wrong, an acoustic album would still be gold but I do care about his producers lol

Back
Top Bottom