The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Took me a minute to get through KissLand.

Had Adaptation on repeat something serious.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I'd **** with some apparel if it was dope but if ^ THAT'S going to be the main cw used...

PASS.

Not walking around looking like a damn hotdog 
mean.gif

Many are talking of a clothing line, but I'm hoping it's music that they will release together. I remember reading somewhere that Pharrell was really feelin Abel when they did the Wanderlust remix.
The Wanderlust remix was the epitome of Pharrell's sound. Wouldn't think that combo could work but it did, I don't think I'd want too many collabs though. Pharrell music too happy and upbeat lol

Man, I've slept on Kiss Land. Never really paid it much attention to be honest. It's grown on me like crazy lately though. Love in the Sky is my ish. Dude makes straight up mood music

Got damb, just saw The Directors Cut Video of Kissland with John Carpenter x Roman Polanski both together.

Only seen John Carpenter.

Ish is basically 9 min of pron.  
laugh.gif

asphyxia Noir kinda peeped my interest.

Stroke to the party & after party....After she just agrees to come through and chill and sleep over...geezus bruh...been up for a solid 36 hours, very solid weekend, shouts to Abel

36 hours? :wow: :wow: NICE

I'd tell some of my weeknd stories, but I'm fairly sure my NT account is being watched.

36 hours?
eek.gif
eek.gif
NICE

I'd tell some of my weeknd stories, but I'm fairly sure my NT account is being watched.
I try not to let any of them see my user name, sometimes I lurk without being logged in.. cuz I'm on NT so often they always ask what I'm looking at. My girl don't know what my username is but she always asks what I'm typing.. got me clicking out of the window with the quickness

Back
Top Bottom