The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
Speaking of "Enemy" that song gives me the confidence of walking into a bar\club seeing a bad one and give her that "you're coming home with me and you don't even know it" look.

Speaking of ppl hoping on a track something hit me. Idk how many of y'all listen to Tory Lanez but bruhhhh if him and Abel did some work together....

Would be cool to see someone record something w/the Gawd worthy enough to not get edited off the track

Drake really the only one who can hang

Juicy barely did enough to keep that feature intact

Speaking of ppl hoping on a track something hit me. Idk how many of y'all listen to Tory Lanez but bruhhhh if him and Abel did some work together....

peeped his latest tape and wondered why someone from OVO or XO aint reach out...

I need a Godfather, Dry Your I's or I-95 Remix from Abel.

But a Godfather Remix with Abel would be a ******* hit.​

New tracks would be greatly appreciated. I can still play every song and not be tired of it though. Rarely feel like that with most artists...

Still bumpin KOTF hard. Sing that joint at the top of my lungs in the whip, don't eem care :wow: :smokin

_'s are spoiled. It's only been a year since Kiss Land.
laugh.gif
You speakin like we aint know the Gawd has overblessed us
laugh.gif

When you cook crack like he can you should expect these results and the fiends that spawn

Last edited:
That third snippet. 
smokin.gif

Dude's voice is very unique to him so he can really float over any type of beat.

It's crazy that he has a whoooole new wave to tap into if he starts using more acoustic production (like that 3rd snippet).

Back
Top Bottom