The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
I know me and you are not the same because I am too reckless but me and you are the same!!
nthat.gif

So have listened to the album about 6 or so times and sadly my opinon holds.

The only additions id like to make is that In the Night should be the next single. That song on max volume in the whip feels like vintage MJ. Great song in general. That song is good enough to transcend me not feeling it because its not the weeknd sound i love. Just too smooth.

Still cant' get down with half the album

This is the first time ever that "The Weeknd" thread has been permanently in the "Hot" section of NT. 

NTXO really outchea. 
nthat.gif

Yup, upper level for $100-$150, floor seats are at $600. I can only assume the in between level will be around $250? 
Have you seen a show at the Forum before? How do you think the viewing from upper level would be?

Can't believe I'm contemplating dropping $150 for upper level tho  
sick.gif

Pre sale tickets coming up for me in 5 minutes for Oracle in Oakland. I'm going solo but I don't think I'm about that main floor ticket prices.

To my DCers. Verizon center isn't worth it unless you are on the floor. I was there to see Metallica and i felt like i was just watching them on TV and i was 200 level. If you are gonna go to do some drugs and try to get some birds (i understand thats most of us anyway :lol:) then go but if you are thinking you are gonna enjoy a great show....you will be underwhelmed

To my DCers. Verizon center isn't worth it unless you are on the floor. I was there to see Metallica and i felt like i was just watching them on TV and i was 200 level. If you are gonna go to do some drugs and try to get some birds (i understand thats most of us anyway
laugh.gif
) then go but if you are thinking you are gonna enjoy a great show....you will be underwhelmed
This. I've seen 2 shows on the floor at Verizon Center and it makes ALL the difference. 

Have you seen a show at the Forum before? How do you think the viewing from upper level would be?

Can't believe I'm contemplating dropping $150 for upper level tho  
sick.gif
Never been to the Forum bro... but yeah I am in a real debate as to whether or not I'll be going

For my Bay Area NTXO. Do what you can. Main floor is $100 at presale. 94 and 66 and lower level. Upper level is 66 and 30 something. God speed bro

For my Bay Area NTXO. Do what you can. Main floor is $100 at presale. 94 and 66 and lower level. Upper level is 66 and 30 something. God speed bro

You are able to get main floor seats?

Ive done citi presale and just checked now on this presale and all I have gotten is tickets in section 104-108

Losers and Angel are the ones I don't see myself playing into the future
laugh.gif
 Angel just came on and listened to the whole song and every time the choir and children starts singing it reminds me of NT. lyrics are cool on the song but it needs a new beat and scrap the choir.

In the night is starting to grow onto me

KOTF slander :smh:

Y'all simps different

Tampa show all sold out. 5 days after I graduate college. I gotta find a way to be up in the building :smh:

Back
Top Bottom