The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
Is the Bay Area cheaper than LA? I might try to swing that.

Also I'll be writing my detailed idea behind BBTM tonight. I think I finally got what story Weeknd is telling and it's actually kinda genius. Prepare for a lot of reaching tho

I remember dropping acid for this kissland show. It was one of the best and worst decisions of my life. My peak was when the gawd came out and his set felt like hours for me. By the time it ended, it was like 1130 and I was still tripping balls. I remember seeing those kissland mascots they bugged me out.

Timing a trip for a show can be difficult. If you peak to early and the show hasn't started yet, it can be a pain just sitting in the crowd tripping out when nothing is going on lol

Is the Bay Area cheaper than LA? I might try to swing that.

Also I'll be writing my detailed idea behind BBTM tonight. I think I finally got what story Weeknd is telling and it's actually kinda genius. Prepare for a lot of reaching tho
They are buggin with these LA prices man...

After listening through the whole album and Angel just finished... Got me like:

2a9fe4748f7425931fa0247ab9b85432.520x292x181.gif
is it you at the end of this vid?

the weeknd sold out..................wiz 2.0 to me already 
mean.gif
   dont wanna be the weeknd of the crew anymore 

Decided not to pull the trigger on the LA show.

Not trying to spend $250+ for two tix only to watch it on the big screen from wayyyy up

I should have known better....but you can't use the citi presale code without a citi card
laugh.gif
x
mean.gif

I wanted those damn tickets man. I hope I can get the same seats, right behind the floor.
You could have used Visa checkout, Google Wallet, and there was another payment form forgot the name to bypass using a Citi card. Thats what I did.

Section 2, Row C! 
nthat.gif
Dam I messed up you got this without the presale? Im gonna be in Section 111 row S, not bad , but yours are way better 
laugh.gif

Wait did you buy those VIP tickets? Best tickets for the floor yesterday with the Citi presale was Sec 6 row M when I purchased around 3PM yesterday.

Last edited:

You could have used Visa checkout, Google Wallet, and there was another payment form forgot the name to bypass using a Citi card. Thats what I did.

Dam I messed up you got this without the presale? Im gonna be in Section 111 row S, not bad , but yours are way better 
laugh.gif

Wait did you buy those VIP tickets? Best tickets for the floor yesterday with the Citi presale was Sec 6 row M when I purchased around 3PM yesterday.
I got these tickets on the day VIP tickets went on sale, no code was needed. 

I got these tickets on the day VIP tickets went on sale, no code was needed. 
Okay that's what I thought VIP tickets. Wasn't fading that price lol the show should be amazing on the floor. 

I went to The Fall concert at The Norva 2 years ago it was amazing.

Kotf is on my BBTM

Real Life
King Of The Fall
Losers
Tell Your Friends
Often
The Hills
Acquainted
Girls Born In The 90s
Can't Feel My Face
Shameless
Where You Belong
Earned It
In The Night
As You Are
Love Me Harder
Prisoner
Dark Times
Angel

I like adding Where you Belong(underrated) after Shameless.. In the 90s after Acquainted was pretty much a given

Back
Top Bottom