The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
Yeah...definitely don't have a mancrush here. Never seen him perform in person, so kind of want to check it out when he comes to Seattle.

Looks like he's bringing Bryson Tiller & Lil Uzi Vert for many if not all of the EU dates.

Last edited:
Some of his perfomances on I believe SNL??? were pretty bad. No hiding that. But I've seen the man twice and his vocals are something else.

Hope Bryson and Lil Uzi ain't on the US dates.

Don't care for either of their music.

Last edited:
No #dadhatdirtymacking music for me my g, can't do it.

Weeknd floated on the Rambo remix though I will say.

Yeah, Uzi is AWFUL aside from a few bangers here and there. Never really gave any of Bryson Tiller's music a listen though. Some of my friends like him though.

I don't care who opens up but please no Banks. I was extra faded at MSG and almost went to sleep cause of her. Ruined my night.

Hope Bryson and Lil Uzi ain't on the US dates.

Don't care for either of their music.
Lil uzi is trash.

I wasn't a fan of tiller until I heard the snippet to Let Me Explain. Straight flames. Then he released the song and it didn't have that darker tone the snippet had. Now it's meh

Last edited:
Sooo...anyone?
nerd.gif
Originally Posted by getrichquik1987  

Travis Scott opening last year was lit
I missed it last year, so I wouldn't mind him opening again. Plus he got a new set of hits from the new album.

Last edited:
Not too happy I have to wait a solid 7 months to see Starboy live in concert.

Nevertheless, I'll be getting tickets for the June 6th show at the Barclays tomorrow morning.

I pray it's Tory! He's another top for me especially since I've been following him since HNHH started putting him out. I haven't seen much interaction between the 2 though

Tory lanez ? That would be interesting .. they've never been documented together on anything .. drake would feel a certain way I'm sure

Back
Top Bottom