The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

$35.50-$121.00 for Seattle
pimp.gif
Nice, I gotta make the drive up there. 

To see the price range for you specific show go here:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/The-Weeknd-tickets/artist/1697014

then click on your city, and click on "price range"
How much was your VIP package last tour you went to?

Was $500 for:

Meet and Greet with Abel

Poster, bag, and a bunch of other free items

Pre-Party with free food and drinks

Line Free Merch

Seating in the first 3 rows

Reserved Parking in the venue
Thanks for the info man!

Wondering if I should do that since I haven't seen the young gawd perform live before.

mean.gif
 I missed it when he came to Portland in 2013 at a smaller venue and was pretty much standing room only

Thanks for the info man!

Wondering if I should do that since I haven't seen the young gawd perform live before.

mean.gif
 I missed it when he came to Portland in 2013 at a smaller venue and was pretty much standing room only
For sure! If you have any other questions hmu y'all. 

It was def worth it considering I would have spent heavy bread anyways to be front row, so considering I got to meet him for a tad bit more $, was worth it. 

However, I'm hearing there is no meet and greet with this tour. 

The forum [emoji]128064[/emoji] what's the best way for presale? So far we have mobile app and buy something from his site.

Anyone know how the setting is at Boardwalk hall in AC sound wise? I'm gonna be going to that show because prudential center was buns last year

Man, the sound in the PC was horrible... I was so upset

Barclays was light years ahead of PC in terms of sound

Tory lanez ? That would be interesting .. they've never been documented together on anything .. drake would feel a certain way I'm sure
thats a major downgrade from tiller

hope its not him 

XO is clowing Abel on Twitter 
roll.gif

Talkin' bout... 

"did a fall tour in the spring time ahh"
— sarahxo[emoji]127875[/emoji] (@liveforkissland)

October 31, 2016

"Them Fall shows every year like a birthday"

-except 2016
— PAPIESTRELLA (@johnnybabyyXO)

October 31, 2016
Lmaoooo

They right though...
they sure aint wrong
The forum [emoji]128064[/emoji] what's the best way for presale? So far we have mobile app and buy something from his site. 
im sure theyll have a citi/american express holder presale as well

Man, the sound in the PC was horrible... I was so upset

Barclays was light years ahead of PC in terms of sound
It was man. I'm surprised he's performing there again. KL at Susquehanna was gawd status. But what do you expect from a place made specifically for sound. About to look up reviews on Boardwalk Hall. I plan on staying at AC for that whole Weeknd

These NY options are killing me. Barclays on a Wednesday. Atlantic City. Nassau Coliseum. Mohegan Sun. Prudential. And I gotta decide by tomorrow morning.

These NY options are killing me. Barclays on a Wednesday. Atlantic City. Nassau Coliseum. Mohegan Sun. Prudential. And I gotta decide by tomorrow morning.
Idk if you've been to prudential but as you can see by my comments above, go somewhere else bro

Can't commit to buying tickets for a tour without hearing the music. Dude has delivered masterpieces, but for all I know, this could be some kotf type bs. Nah, b.

These tickets gonna sell for 2x their initial value on the after markets next week then 4x six months from now. 

Not buying presale would be a mistake. If you like the album you saved a couple of bills.  If you don't like the album, flip and look at it as an investment. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom