The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
This ish was worth the wait and hype.
After giving the album a full spin i love it.

Some of the beats abd songs are definitely really uptempo but he also gave us some dope songs.

Stand out tracks: ordinary life, sidewalks,reminder,true colors,party monster, six feet under, die for you

Cant lie, im loving it right now

As a day one fan....After first listen this is MEH. It's what I expected... Watered down raunch with pop around every corner.

He is a part of the machine now. Nothing new to see here. Nothing special. Nothing we haven't heard before in music. Anybody could have made these songs. The machine is going to work as intended and this will prob sell well because it appeals to the masses.

Hopefully a few more spins will unlock something underneath the surface, but it's doubtful. The machine isn't about the music it's about the $.

R.I.P. The Weeknd : 2011-2013

On love to lay right now. so far weakest track is Rockin. Based on some of yall posts i cant wait to get to Ordinary Life

Rockin like some Disclosure song

Definitely some filler on this album tho

3/4 way through it's already better than BBTM tho

Last edited:
Bumpin' the album right now 
pimp.gif

Just :smokin a honey bourbon with the last bit of ehh I had. First track I'm playing is 6 Ft under because of the courtesy of a blinkin and my gawd.

Gotta check out the leaked version that drusum talmabout.

Just got to Ordinary Life....yall where right its my favorite track on this album now

Last edited:
Stargirl Interlude might be my favorite track. Lana washed him. Real talk they need a joint album. Between this and Prisoner :smokin

That beat on Sideways :x

Last edited:
Low Life > All I know

They should have traded

Future and The Weeknd could have an EP between them

Drinks On Us
Low Life
Six Feet Under
All I know

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom