The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

Come on fam, let us get these jokes off 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I actually appreciate that his album is taking "so long" to release.

Makes me feel that when artists take a long time between albums that they are perfecting it & making quality music.

Not just a bunch of rubbish. 
Dog, 100% agree. Nothing worse than over saturation. I'm just ready for it now

I feel like he's honestly moved flawlessly in terms of the amount of material he's put out. I don't feel like he's on everything yet I do feel like he has a consistent presence in new music. KL came out in September 2013 so it's not like it's been forever. Like I said, I'm just ready now

I feel like he's honestly moved flawlessly in terms of the amount of material he's put out. I don't feel like he's on everything yet I do feel like he has a consistent presence in new music. KL came out in September 2013 so it's not like it's been forever. Like I said, I'm just ready now
True.

If we don't get a new project by this fall I'm gonna snap 
laugh.gif

We all ready 
laugh.gif

But yeah, I'd much rather wait it out to get the best from him. 

Don't get me wrong, any new material is appreciated. He has killed every remix he's hopped on. He kills pretty much everything he puts out

I would just like to hear album material now, original pieces. No remixes, no songs for soundtracks, no features. I'm ready for his next move

All of this. :smh:

He's making the fiends wait so when he's drops that product it'll boom.

Shots at Big Sean?

"Went from hipsters now it's models and these singers....."

SON!

When I heard that line this was me: 

I knew he smashed, I just knew it :lol:

I called that **** in this thread too after their SNL performance & this pic surfaced:

^ That there is the look of a man who just took a L.

That one definitely went over my head when I listened to the song, good catch :lol: :pimp:.

She has a feature on Sean's album, watch her have a Weeknd reference on there :rofl:.

Last edited:
It's illegal to make jokes & have some laughs in here it seems like huh :smh:

Too cool for school *** cats :lol:

Last edited:
The last physical CD I bought was Kiss Land.

The next physical CD I buy will probably be his next album.

I'm late, but was KOTF a free track? It's not on iTunes and I need it to blast in the whip.
pimp.gif
browse m.livemixtapes.com and search king of the fall as a track on your phone , its also on youtube but you cant close the screen or the music will cut off on youtube.....m.livemixtapes is good browsing streaming free music 

Last edited:
I seen the Weeknd on julz snapchat that show looked pretty live they performed that song with Rae summond drinks on us or something. **** was dope :smokin

Back
Top Bottom