The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
False alarm isn't completely terrible. The verses and bridge delivers... The chorus is just garbage.

KotF and TitR are on the same level. Both remind me of the feeling you get when you get a flat tire on a rainy day and step in a pile of dog **** when walking to trunk to get the spare tire. Neither song offers a single redeeming quality. Start to finish, they are some of tthe worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

False alarm isn't completely terrible. The verses and bridge delivers... The chorus is just garbage.

KotF and TitR are on the same level. Both remind me of the feeling you get when you get a flat tire on a rainy day and step in a pile of dog **** when walking to trunk to get the spare tire. Neither song offers a single redeeming quality. Start to finish, they are some of tthe worst songs I've ever heard in my life.

You wild for talking down on TITR, now I hope you do get a flat tire in the rain

j/k papi

roll.gif
 I love TitR but damn that analogy was funny as hell

So downloaded it, didn't listen, but waited til I was gonna hop in the whip.

It's .... different.

back to starboy.

Last edited:
False Alarm sounds like his stuff before Trilogy that NOBODY liked. That pop crap... That wannabe pop crap. It sounded so bad... He always wanted to be pop. This is his true self, the old Weeknd is dead. This new guy is here to stay. He shaved the pineapple off and everything. Its over bruhs. We have been in denial this whole time.

I just bought tix to see this fool yesterday too in anticipation for greatness 
mean.gif
 Then he drops a cooler on us like this.

Though now I disagree with you on TITR.... Never change your opinion fam. Had me rolling 
roll.gif

False Alarm sounds like his stuff before Trilogy that NOBODY liked. That pop crap... That wannabe pop crap. It sounded so bad... He always wanted to be pop. This is his true self, the old Weeknd is dead. This new guy is here to stay. He shaved the pineapple off and everything. Its over bruhs. We have been in denial this whole time.

I just bought tix to see this fool yesterday too in anticipation for greatness :smh:  Then he drops a cooler on us like this.
It's just one song :lol:
We got 16 left to go
Relax and enjoy whatever next is coming out

It's just one song :lol:

We got 16 left to go

Relax and enjoy whatever next is coming out
I hope. Im not seeing it tho. Ima just accept it now like I should have with BBTM. If hes gone hes gone, im not gonna sit here and TRY to like garbage songs 
I don't blame you for not liking this haha the hook is trash
Imma hold judgement on the direction until I hear whole project
Perhaps this song is truly a "false alarm" :lol:

Kissland goat r&b album easily and i say r&b cause its not rap but i dont consider it r&b....r&b is like r kelly **** from the 90s

Last edited:
After reading all the posts about false alarm I was expecting it to be at least decent.

Nope. This song is horrible. I have no idea what he was thinking putting this out

For me Kissland his best work. The mixtapes as a whole are tied for second. All three are equally as good, but Kissland to me is just on another level.

Back
Top Bottom