The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

I messed up man. I accidently hit quantity of 2 (when we had 3 people total going). The quantity of 2 were floor CC row 4 seats 13,14.

Then I had to go back in and try to get the same damn seats next to us  for one person and got CC row 4 seat 7. I wonder if people would be nice enough to let us sit next to each other.
It's going to be annoying, but you should be alright. Just explain it to the people next to you to scoot one over.

It's going to be annoying, but you should be alright. Just explain it to the people next to you to scoot one over.
Yeah I hope the people won't be pricks about it 
laugh.gif

So weird, guess Kanye and Drake spoiled me lol. Seeing Weeknd tour dates and he's ONLY DOING ONE SHOW everywhere? Kanye and Drake both did 6 sold out shows in LA! Why only one Weeknd :rolleyes

Man this ***** really is a pop star. Paid almost $100 a piece for section 206 at the forum. Gonna try for better tickets Friday, hopefully the $99 + fees tickets are better. Buy those and just flip the ones I got.

But either way I'm in there.

Same section I got bruh. Did you use the Citi presale?

6 month wait begins :smh:
I thought I got 206 but I forgot I let those go for 230 cause better row.

Nah I bought the starboy shirt for $30 for presale lmao. Cause if he is really only doing 2 shows in LA I don't even want to know how on sale is gonna be Friday so I couldn't risk it.

got floor tickets for forum. trying to get better seats now.. section L keeps coming up for floor but it's not on the map.. wtf.

Last edited:
Yo wdf.

I bought tickets for the Newark NJ show this morning.

Now I am seeing that they have a different map/seating arrangement??

EDIT: Welp apparently this has happened to multiple people. Sometimes TicketMaster doesn't update the correct stage at the time of purchase.
To whoever is buying, make sure you take a look at the correct map.

Last edited:
Kinda disappointed-

Presale selection was weak and the stage setup makes the VIP packages weird. Didn't see anything worth spending on so looks like I'll be trying on Friday or copping from StubHub in May smh

AMEX presales >

This is really annoying/weird how they have it set up. 

I copped the shirt so I could get the presale code and all it's giving me is 400 sections. 

The only floor options are platinum seats or VIP seating for crazy prices. 

This is for the DC show btw...

Hoping some other floor options open up within the next few days or something, not sure what to do. 

This is really annoying/weird how they have it set up. 

I copped the shirt so I could get the presale code and all it's giving me is 400 sections. 

The only floor options are platinum seats or VIP seating for crazy prices. 

This is for the DC show btw...

Hoping some other floor options open up within the next few days or something, not sure what to do. 
1. hold the L

I slick wouldn't mind coming back to D.C. for this show. The East African girls you all got up there were impressive. :smokin

Some people are probably holding off their vote/opinion since we haven't heard the album yet.

Of the strength of the two songs we've heard so far, it's a no for me. Star boy is a cool track, but I can live without seeing it live.

Is there even a Live Nation presale this morning? I'm just getting redirected back to ticketmaster which has nothing. 

Some people are probably holding off their vote/opinion since we haven't heard the album yet.

Of the strength of the two songs we've heard so far, it's a no for me. Star boy is a cool track, but I can live without seeing it live.

Been feeling the same way.

Starboy is cool and I loved the video but I haven't listened to it much at all since.

Not even going to discuss False Alarm.

I need to hear the whole album first because if it's too pop, I'm not paying for floor tickets to hear that + BBTM for 2 hours.

Yea, I'm just realizing now that with every passing year, with every new album (if the two continue to coincide), there'll be less and less golden era tracks included on the setlist.

:smh:

We all know that he got alot of follks to come to BBTM tour because of the pop followers.

Wishful thinking but this popped in my head. What if the album/tour is a trap for the pop lovers? Have them all buy tickets up for the tour, album comes out with the raunch for the old Abel fans. Pop lovers get reeled in

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Shows were better when it was 19+

Have fun turning up next to a 14y/o and her mom

Last edited:
It's still pretty weird to see him do photoshoots like this... I'm not used to it lol.
Just a few years ago, he would definitely not do this. Not saying he shouldn't expand and grow from that point... It's just weird to see. 

Back
Top Bottom