The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
Great lists y'all.

Still sitting here trying to make one. 

Trilogy is tough 
mean.gif

I remember before Kiss Land dropped I stopped listening to leaks and singles so that the majority of the album would still be fresh to me when it released. I think henzo hit me in an Xbox Live message or something like "LISTEN TO LOVE IN THE SKY" :lol:.

Last edited:
Trilogy

1) XO/The Host

2) Rolling Stone

3) Valerie

4) Gone

5) The Knowing 

That was SUPER tough to pick. 

Kiss Land

1) Pretty 

2) Kiss Land 

3) The Town

Another tough one lol. 

I see it's in LA

Dude really has no limits. He's got his brand associated with so many other avenues... Lord only knows how big he can actually get if he allows it

Trilogy

1. Birds Part I

2. High for this

3. Wicked Games

4. Montreal

5. HOB/GTG

Kissland

1. Adaption

2. The Town

3. Tears in the Rain 

Apparently this guy is a credible source, claims new Weeknd album by first quarter of 2018. Also says Weeknd & PND have a record coming supposedly

If you guys had to pick 5 songs from Trilogy and 3 songs from Kiss Land to see Abel perform live... what would they be :nerd:

Trilogy
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Kiss Land
1)
2)
3)

Trilogy:
Coming Down
What You Need
The Fall
Loft Music
Outside

Kissland:
None.

for those who went to the tour already, getting there at 7:30, would there still be merch left? my mind thinks yes ofc but just asking 

for those who went to the tour already, getting there at 7:30, would there still be merch left? my mind thinks yes ofc but just asking 
I got there right when doors opened so I'm not exactly sure but hopefully someone who arrived later can chime in

There were plenty of mercy left at the AC show when I got there around 9. Right when the doors are open you are definitely good.

Wait. I've had that Tell Your Friends Remix with Ye and Drake on my ipod for a minute. That **** is fake?

Already slept on the AC show. Really tempted to cop tickets for Barclays after working all this OT. All I know is I'm not bothering with Prudential center. Sound last year was a joke

Back
Top Bottom