The Will Smith Slander Thread

I had to look it up

in the last 10 years the only movies he has been in that I’ve actually paid money to see are: suicide squad and anchorman 2

the only other movie of his that I’ve seen is bad boys for life, but I didn’t pay for it

Even the people he gave careers are calling him out on the fukk **** but Will Simp stans have no shame

img_1_1649003952600.jpg

ad2b313c57fe59c75f8073d753872a68296abe5c.gifv

Skimmed through last few pages. Woody Allen making an appearance in the Will Smith thread :lol:
No idea what the background of Woody Allen's rape allegations were, but the dude married his own stepdaughter. That's one filthy creepy dude.

It's almost like a Chapelle skit "when keeping it real goes wrong" since Willard assaulted and warned Chris to keep his wife name out of his mouth.

It's not about being a will Smith Stan

Its about Jada being "bullied" and Chris being a "bully" who got what he deserved

Thankfully most people don't actually believe any of that

.... But Roman Polanski....

“Bullied”……”Bully’s”………are we talking about kids in elementary school or grown adults??

It's almost like a Chapelle skit "when keeping it real goes wrong" since Willard assaulted and warned Chris to keep his wife name out of his mouth.

dont want to wait until he’s actually fired from something or one of his movies is actually canceled?

Can't wait until he goes onto his wife's show and admits that slap had more to do with his inner turmoil than Chris Rock so these Will Simp stans can shut up... Dude had a mental breakdown, if you've watched his YouTube dude's been having these breakdowns the past year. Will Smith hasn't been at peace for a minute and has been emotionally unstable for a while, this is all his words from his YouTube btw .. y'all gotta save some of that will smith sausage for Jada.

^ probably should go see a therapist before going back around that red table
He should've done that to begin with both he and Jada. Self therapy isn't real therapy...Well actually it seems to be working out fine for Jada.

He should've done that to begin with both he and Jada. Self therapy isn't real therapy...Well actually it seems to be working out fine for Jada.

do we know he/they haven’t gone to actual therapy?

we obviously know whatever her show is, it ain’t therapy

could be cathartic, but still ain’t therapy

Also should probably not do another Red Table Talk. 🤣 Do not recommend. 😬

-foe

i had zero clue how many people actually watch(ed) that shh

i knew a decent amount obviously saw the entanglement highlights.. but didn’t realize over 15 mill actually went to Facebook and watched that shh and she’s had other episodes with millions of viewers

but yea, get yourself sorted before getting anywhere near that.. if that’s even going happen or should happen

There's an age limit on being bullied?

When talking about grown and capable adults yes. The term bully or bullying should be rightfully reserved for defenseless school aged kids or something like that. Not grown adults that get talked about by a comedian during a show.

do we know he/they haven’t gone to actual therapy?

we obviously know whatever her show is, it ain’t therapy

could be cathartic, but still ain’t therapy
He stated on his YouTube thing he hadn't. You know for someone who is defending Will in all this you sure seem oblivious to the guy. Go to his YouTube and watch his doc. Then comeback to this thread.

I was in this thread years ago saying Will cemented his legacy forever with Fresh prince and Bad Boys and can never be slandered :lol:

He stated on his YouTube thing he hadn't. You know for someone who is defending Will in all this you sure seem oblivious to the guy. Go to his YouTube and watch his doc. Then comeback to this thread.

im defending concepts

like above, will hasn’t been fired or had a movie canceled.. yet

if I don’t watch his movies, why would I watch his YouTube videos

No way your wife has an affair with ya sons friend and you get back together without needing some type of therapy.

I was in this thread years ago saying Will cemented his legacy forever with Fresh prince and Bad Boys and can never be slandered :lol:

how many years we talking?

cause dude has had some terrible movies since bad boys 2

Back
Top Bottom