The Will Smith Slander Thread

fresh prince hasnt aged great to me.. at the time I loved that shh

but like now I can watch Seinfeld and Martin and that shh is still hilarious.. but fresh prince and especially friends, not so much

I sort of agree. I never liked Seinfeld or Friends so I won't discuss that. But I enjoy older episodes of Martin more than Fresh Prince. But some FP episodes still hit the nostalgic feels.

explain the differences?
The Bahamas has one of the highest crimes rates in the world, makes America look a safe haven in comparison so with violence being so normalized there I could see why you see violence as justifiable in this situation.

I sort of agree. I never liked Seinfeld or Friends so I won't discuss thst. But I enjoy older episodes of Martin more than Fresh Prince. But some FP episodes still hit the nostalgic feels.

yea that episode with will’s dad is some of the saddest shh ever.. but early chandler is funny, the rest of that shh is too much.. but Seinfeld and Martin I can just throw on when I’m doing other shh and half pay attention, like first 3 seasons of boondocks and the office.. scrubs too

yea that episode with will’s dad is some of the saddest shh ever.. but early chandler is funny, the rest of that shh is too much.. but Seinfeld and Martin I can just throw on when I’m doing other shh and half pay attention, like first 3 seasons of boondocks and the office.. scrubs too

I wish I liked Seinfeld more. My wife loves it. It's weird cause I like curb which is supposedly the same type of humor. But the Seinfeld characters are extra dry and ashy to me. :lol:

The Bahamas has one of the highest crimes rates in the world, makes America look a safe haven in comparison so with violence being so normalized there I could see why you see violence as justifiable in this situation.

context kinda matters..

we are a small nation, as a result of being a small nation although we only win a gold medal or two, we usually win the summer Olympics on a per capita basis

while we have crime, as any nation does, it’s mostly amongst certain groups and certain areas

for example, we have never had a school shooting in our country’s history.. let alone had multiple elementary school children killed at once

context kinda matters..

we are a small nation, as a result of being a small nation although we only win a gold medal or two, we win the summer Olympics on a per capita basis

while we have crime, as any nation does, it’s mostly amongst certain groups and certain areas

for example, we have never had a school shooting in our country’s history.. let alone had multiple elementary school children killed at once
Yeah the size isn't as important when they do the crime rate numbers as it's a census thing. Bahamas is extremely violent even for American standards. I assume that's a cultural thing.

context kinda matters..

we are a small nation, as a result of being a small nation although we only win a gold medal or two, we usually win the summer Olympics on a per capita basis

Yea if you took a small sample size of certain states or cities in America they would be one the highest crime rate in the world. Can't compare a nation of 300 million people who are relatively inhomogenous to the Bahamas

Yea if you took a small sample size of certain states or cities in America they would be one the highest crime rate in the world. Can't compare a nation of 300 million people who are relatively inhomogenous to the Bahamas
Well if you take that sample size and it says that place has a high crime rate then it does in fact have a high crime rate.

at any point of your trip were you concerned about violence in any form?
Why would I be concerned about violence on a resort? Also, what does any of this have to do with the Bahamas having one of the highest crime rates in the world?

Why would I be concerned about violence on a resort? Also, what does any of this have to do with the Bahamas having one of the highest crime rates in the world?

you could just say no

i was about to take my 4 year old nephew to aventura mall and luckily we decided to eat at my aunt’s house because this happened:

you could just say no

i was about to take my 4 year old nephew to aventura mall and luckily we decided to eat at my aunt’s house because this happened:

Our personal anecdotes have nothing to do with this topic. America is violent, you won't hear anyone deny that... But the Bahamas is even more violent.

Our personal anecdotes

you have visited my country for how many days?

i lived in your country for 8 years for school and have been visiting since birth

ive watched American television, listened to American music, watched American movies, consumed American food and products

and yet you speak of culture

you have visited my country for how many days?

i lived in your country for 8 years for school and have been visiting since birth

and yet you speak of culture
I'm speaking on crime rates which happen to be representative of cultures. Get out your feelings homie. You don't own none of that land and you can't take it with you when you die.

A person is more likely to be a victim of violent crime in the Bahamas than they are in the US.

A person is more likely to be murdered in the Bahamas than they are in the US.

Those are simply the facts based on the crime rates and murder rates.

Whether a tourist felt safe at a resort doesn’t change that reality. A shooting at a mall in the US doesn’t change that reality.

Nobody is disagreeing with you? So what are you arguing?

I want disagreeing with you either poor places in poor countries amongst certain populations have high crimes rates, word to New Orleans or the entire state of Mississippi.

representative of cultures.

how many Bahamians do you actual know?

other than those who worked at the hotel, drove you there and worked at the airport, how many Bahamians have you spoken to in real life?

What culture did you actual experience in your handful of days at the cove?

how many Bahamians do you actual know?

other than those who worked at the hotel, drove you there and worked at the airport, how many Bahamians have you spoken to in real life?

What culture did you actual experience in your handful of days at the cove?
What does any of this have to do with the crime rate being high?
x0bWgkv.png

Back
Top Bottom