The Will Smith Slander Thread

I hate that just like with all issues, this has turned into people taking one side or the other side and that's it.

Either you think Chris was out of line and if you say something about someone's mom or sister or wife, there will be consequences and repercussions so you're defending Will to your grave... or you think that Chris is a comedian and there are no limits on comedy so Will was way out of line and spun out of control and should seek psychiatric help.

Then you throw in Jada, with people being either anti-Jada or pro-Jada. So you have one faction of people feverishly defending Will but think Jada is causing him to go through it, or people who are feverishly defending Will and Jada both and telling everyone to just back off completely.

Then there are people defending Chris, blaming Jada for why Will is crazy, or people defending Chris and also defending Jada, like Will is the antagonist in the whole story.

When the truth is actually somewhere in between all that, not on one polarizing side or the other. One thing the collective loves to do, though, is stick it's feet firmly in a position and grandstand tf out of it.

-foe

I got into an argument with a girl the other day about this whole debacle with someone defending Will Smith. She referred to Will Smith slapping Chris Rock as an "equal and opposite reaction."

At that point I just had to walk away from the conversation.

if I wake up tomorrow and I'm Will Smith, the very 1st thing I do, I mean the 1st thing, before coffee, before breakfast, before I even wipe the crust from my eyes: Jada gotta go

go see a lawyer first, make a plan before actually doing anything

I hate that just like with all issues, this has turned into people taking one side or the other side and that's it.

Either you think Chris was out of line and if you say something about someone's mom or sister or wife, there will be consequences and repercussions so you're defending Will to your grave... or you think that Chris is a comedian and there are no limits on comedy so Will was way out of line and spun out of control and should seek psychiatric help.

Then you throw in Jada, with people being either anti-Jada or pro-Jada. So you have one faction of people feverishly defending Will but think Jada is causing him to go through it, or people who are feverishly defending Will and Jada both and telling everyone to just back off completely.

Then there are people defending Chris, blaming Jada for why Will is crazy, or people defending Chris and also defending Jada, like Will is the antagonist in the whole story.

When the truth is actually somewhere in between all that, not on one polarizing side or the other. One thing the collective loves to do, though, is stick it's feet firmly in a position and grandstand tf out of it.

-foe

You aren't allowed to wear grey on Niketalk.

You HAVE to pick A side.

Just one. Only one. ANd you must stick to that through each and every thread.

Yea. Keep telling yourself that. :lol:

*Steps over homeless people.

allen-iverson.gif

call up Margot Robbie

need to have a conversation on bathing habits

The levels of disappointment if I get hit with the funk before even touching her…

:smh:

attempts would be made at sending some strong clues hoping to fix the problems but can’t just sit there with lingering odors…

I dunno I'm just going with the odds. Poverty definitely has a smell. I don't think Margot Robbie would smell bad.

poor hygiene is poor hygiene.. I don’t care how much money you got, if you don’t bath properly and/or regularly you’re going smell

smoke cigarettes, youre going stink

if you think you’re some kinda hippie and don’t wash your clothes, the shh going stink

poor hygiene is poor hygiene.. I don’t care how much money you got, if you don’t bath properly and/or regularly you’re going smell

smoke cigarettes, youre going stink

if you think you’re some kinda hippie and don’t wash your clothes, the shh going stink

Yea and I doubt rich people let their hygiene get to levels where they smell like homeless people or people who do manual labor all day

Yea and I doubt rich people let their hygiene get to levels where they smell like homeless people.

you can smell without smelling as bad as say a homeless person

that just speaks to how poorly you smell or can smell.. not that you don’t smell, just that you don’t stink to that degree

you can smell without smelling as bad as say a homeless person

that just speaks to how poorly you smell or can smell.. not that you don’t smell, just that you don’t stink to that degree

Yea and I doubt if I ran into these people they would smell. They chill around all day just acting and singing.

Cigs are another story. Does Margot Robbie smoke?

Back
Top Bottom