The Will Smith Slander Thread

Aladdin was better than expected and I thought he did a good job with his rendition of Genie.
Pretty was playing Hitch with genie powers lol.

Anyone surprised:

19M opening weekend with a $120M budget.

Lol this **** gone be available for digital download before Thanksgiving :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should of stayed in his lane when he had the chance.

Will ain't drawing no more.

Watched Gemini Man Friday solely for the HFR and was still appalled that I paid $18 bucks to watch it. Would be a cool film to watch on TV though.

:rofl: at the 3rd Will Smith in the movie

Wasn't down to be in Django unchained and the matrix but was down for after earth, seven pounds, Winters take, collateral beauty, focus :lol:

Love fresh prince and I like a few of his films (pursuit of happiness, I am legend, Ali, Concussion).

Gemini Man looked bad from the trailers. I dont get how we as the consumer can tell a movie is gonna be bad yet studios still put it out. Same thing with Terminator Dark Fate.

This movie looked trash from jump. And no lie the Bad Boys movie looks terrible too. As a kid Will Smith can do no wrong. But I just dont know what it is as an adult that he just rubs me the wrong way. I think as a kid the laughs were easy to get out of me, but as an adult I have higher expectations out of public figures of his stature that he hasn’t delivered on that may be totally unrelated with just “movies”

Back
Top Bottom