The Will Smith Slander Thread

It probably didn’t resonate until he saw Jada - there’s a screenshot somewhere where he frowned after the joke made.

He probably was uncomfortably/upset while laughing trying to suppress it - some people do it all the time.
Aw ok.

Here's a good break down of the whole thing:

Jada gave Chris the evil eye dagger look and then looks at Will and basically her body language is like "Oh hell nah. Will get up and smack the crap out of Pookie"

that wasn’t the time Will….ya walk the same circles of Hollywood, you could have pressed him about it off camera and not stain one of the highest moments of your acting career like this….I do feel this is a lot of displaced anger which he chose to target on to Chris

A4D8C3E8-2EB4-4CE8-A94A-4DA846F56136.png

So Will Smith:
  • Let's others mash his wife and the whole world knows about it
  • Cries and apologizes to his wife after it comes out that she was smashing August
  • Was laughing at the joke until he probably realized Jada wasn't laughing. Didn't want to sleep on the couch that night and thought the only option was to assault someone on live TV
  • Wins the award and talks about being a vessel for love? Says "love can make you do crazy things"? (which is every domestic abusers' favorite line too). The most self-aggrandizing pretentious speech ever. You make pretend for a living, you're not god's gift to Earth
I've always rooted for Will but he's gone off the deep end the past few years

So Will Smith:
  • Let's others mash his wife and the whole world knows about it
  • Cries and apologizes to his wife after it comes out that she was smashing August
  • Was laughing at the joke until he probably realized Jada wasn't laughing. Didn't want to sleep on the couch that night and thought the only option was to assault someone on live TV
  • Wins the award and talks about being a vessel for love? Says "love can make you do crazy things"? (which is every domestic abusers' favorite line too). The most self-aggrandizing pretentious speech ever. You make pretend for a living, you're not god's gift to Earth
I've always rooted for Will but he's gone off the deep end the past few years
All these Hollywood people get caught up in their sense of self importance

Back
Top Bottom