The Will Smith Slander Thread

CageGod is a top tier actor.

Got the performances to prove it and awards to back it up. Not to mention he was a bona fide movie star.

lol, top tier is puuuuuuuuuushing it, reaching dhalsim style ... he doesn't even have 10 good movies, barely 5 & the ones he was good in, you could've gotten ANYONE to fill his role, mans acting like he's daniel day-lewis.

lol, top tier is puuuuuuuuuushing it, reaching dhalsim style ... he doesn't even have 10 good movies, barely 5 & the ones he was good in, you could've gotten ANYONE to fill his role, mans acting like he's daniel day-lewis.
You sound like a fool.

Just cuz you ignorant about CageGod's career doesnt mean you also have to be proud of it

:rofl: @ you could get anyone to replace him. Say no to drugs.

You sound like a fool.

Just cuz you ignorant about CageGod's career doesnt mean you also have to be proud of it

:rofl: @ you could get anyone to replace him. Say no to drugs.

you could, there is no nicholas cage role that is groundbreaking, or pivotal enough that makes you go "damn only he could've delivered such a riveting performance" ... he's okay at best, & just because you call him "cage god" (which is corny as hell btw) doesn't deviate from the fact that he's basura. no one besides you is sitting at home like (jeeeeesh, you know what we're missing, a new movie from nicholas cage) ... have several seats, lol.

you could, there is no nicholas cage role that is groundbreaking, or pivotal enough that makes you go "damn only he could've delivered such a riveting performance" ... he's okay at best, & just because you call him "cage god" (which is corny as hell btw) doesn't deviate from the fact that he's basura. no one besides you is sitting at home like (jeeeeesh, you know what we're missing, a new movie from nicholas cage) ... have several seats, lol.
This is wild ignorance.

Sound like an addict.

Hitch WAS heat and ill die on that hill :lol: Good movie and good message.

Every actor has bad movies. I dont care if will smith is ever in a good movie again. Hes a legend and wont be getting slandered by me

They tried to capitalize on the time of superhero movies and they definitely had something with the concept.

The ending and lack of real villain is what probably why it didn't take off.

Nah. 08 was the year which started the superhero craze.

Many people felt Hancock played into too many stereotypes.

Nah. 08 was the year which started the superhero craze.

Many people felt Hancock played into too many stereotypes.
No it wasn't.

They been making superhero movies steady since Spider-Man was a huge success. Early 2000s

Besides Hancock came out in 2008.

I'm not aware of any of the stereotypes for Hancock especially if it's gonna be a black thing just cuz dude was living like a foul mouthed bum. Cuz the flip of that is just saying only a white hero could get away with that.

Nick Cage won a Oscar for best actor in Leaving Las Vegas. Will after he heard the Oscar hype in his performance in Ali has been thirsty ever since trying to get one :lol:

Will’s down fall was Oscar chasing. Forcing movie studios to make roles and include his son Jayden after the sucesss of The Pursuit Of Happiness. He was behind the crap re make of Karate Kid with Jayden. After Earth basically sunk Will’s career to the low point where its at now.

Other big time flops: Wild Wild West :lol: . Heck that was so bad that people today only remember the music video with Stevie Wonder in it.

Also Will and his family and the whole Scientology thing :lol:

Nick Cage won a Oscar for best actor in Leaving Las Vegas. Will after he heard the Oscar hype in his performance in Ali has been thirsty ever since trying to get one :lol:

Will’s down fall was Oscar chasing. Forcing movie studios to make roles and include his son Jayden after the sucesss of The Pursuit Of Happiness. He was behind the crap re make of Karate Kid with Jayden. After Earth basically sunk Will’s career to the low point where its at now.

Other big time flops: Wild Wild West :lol: . Heck that was so bad that people today only remember the music video with Stevie Wonder in it.

Also Will and his family and the whole Scientology thing :lol:

full

Handcock was bad BECAUSE of will. When he works he works but when he doesn’t buckle up for some cringe

Will is appreciated for fresh prince, a couple songs and maybe a couple movies. His movie choices are just bad, I don’t see how he could be anyone’s favorite actor or how anyone could consider him great. I might not like his acting but i won’t hate on just cause growing up on fresh prince. Cage on the other hand is garbage to me, anyone who makes like 50 movies a year nobody knows even came out is considered trash lol.

Back
Top Bottom