The Will Smith Slander Thread

Straight garden tool move. He slaps a man when he knows he can't retaliate. If Chris retaliates, the show is over. Security, chaos...etc. The show has a black producer with an all black production team for the first time in history, it's YOUR big night, and you jeopardize all of that...because someone makes a quip about your wife and GI Jane 2. Not only that.....you're the Fresh Prince...**** aint supposed to get to you. You're the coolest, most level headed cat in the world......and you go do that. Garden tool. Will is a garden tool. Supreme respect for Chris Rock
#freshprincess....

People need to realize Will is a human and humans make mistakes.

Everyone callin Will a sucka for punchin Chris Rock for talkin ish bout his wife. If Will didn’t slap Chris Rock for talkin ish bout his wife he still would be called a sucka, thus throwin the social media into a frenzy regardless.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

Everyone callin Will a sucka for punchin Chris Rock for talkin ish bout his wife. If Will didn’t slap Chris Rock for talkin ish bout his wife he still would be called a sucka, thus throwin the social media into a frenzy regardless.

Will was a sucka before, during, and after the slap.

He obviously made a mistake, as you said.
I do think if he simply waited until his acceptance speech and made a comment about his wife being beautiful regardless, bringing attention to alopecia, whatever, Chris Rock would have gotten destroyed by people on social media and Will Smith would still be golden.

He obviously made a mistake, as you said.
I do think if he simply waited until his acceptance speech and made a comment about his wife being beautiful regardless, bringing attention to alopecia, whatever, Chris Rock would have gotten destroyed by people on social media and Will Smith would still be golden.
Right, that would of been great and I wish it went that route but jus in that moment all that went out the window and he probably jus felt like he needed to check him in the heat of the moment.

They all know that they’ll get roasted when attending these shows, no one will laugh at him if hed just laugh bout it and call it a day.

By making it a big deal, and make a fool out of himself, he’s embarrassed himself in front of millions and memes for generations to come.

They all know that they’ll get roasted when attending these shows, no one will laugh at him if hed just laugh bout it and call it a day.

By making it a big deal, and make a fool out of himself, he’s embarrassed himself in front of millions and memes for generations to come.
I see, but to me that’s on “Will Smith” and not on us as a collective to make it “personal” and inject our own feelings into it but because at the end of the day “Will Smith” is an individual and he acts on his own accord ya know.

We gotta keep it funky, the joke wasn’t THAT serious, a comparison to GI Jane? To a woman that’s pull off the short hair look better than 99% out there for decades? Yeah I get she’s sensitive because of her condition, but we out here acting like this is a terminal illness she dealing with or as if she just now was forced to rock this hairstyle….this been jada for ages now….Will really goofed

We gotta keep it funky, the joke wasn’t THAT serious, a comparison to GI Jane? To a woman that’s pull off the short hair look better than 99% out there for decades? Yeah I get she’s sensitive because of her condition, but we out here acting like this is a terminal illness she dealing with or as if she just now was forced to rock this hairstyle….this been jada for ages now….Will really goofed
You can't tell Jada nor Will how to respond, react, or feel about anything. It's that simple.

If I see one more black person say we embarrassed ourselves in front of the white folks, imma fight them. That mentality is crazy.
We embarrassed ourselves in front of them white folks.......
giphy (3).gif

It's not about how white folks see us. It's about how we see ourselves and conduct ourselves.

We embarrassed ourselves in front of them white folks.......
giphy (3).gif

It's not about how white folks see us. It's about how we see ourselves and conduct ourselves.
This... Dudes don't see the problem in how comfortable we are getting violent with one another regardless of the setting or situation. This slap was a microcosm of what's so prevalent in black communities today, senseless violence caused by untreated inner turmoil.

he was a sucka for letting Jada having the entanglement and not doing anything about it which is much worse than the GI Jane joke

This... Dudes don't see the problem in how comfortable we are getting violent with one another regardless of the setting or situation. This slap was a microcosm of what's so prevalent in black communities today, senseless violence caused by untreated inner turmoil.

yeaaa I think you’re blowing this out of proportion

this will smith story has already gotten more coverage and opinions than some school shootings

I could only imagine if dudes in the NBA were throwing down as often as hockey players

will smith is a 53 year old dude who Eminem was poking fun at for not cursing in his songs, don’t need to come to some grand conclusion on communities he’s far removed from

We don't know what type of personal insecurities Jada has been having with her hair. People are just mansplaining to her how she's supposed to feel. We don't know what she had expressed to people close to her about how she feels about losing her hair. A condition doesn't have to kill you to evoke negative emotions, insecurities and anxiety.

MAGA trash are taking this as an opportunity to push their phony "freedom of speech" "everyone is so sensitive" agenda.

That tells me where I stand on this whole issue. When in doubt just listen to how the worst human beings in this country react to it. :ohwell:

will don't curse in his rap songs but he was cursing that night at the Oscars yelling at Chris Rock in front of everyone... talk about the irony lol

We don't know what type of personal insecurities Jada has been having with her hair. People are just mansplaining to her how she's supposed to feel. We don't know what she had expressed to people close to her about how she feels about losing her hair. A condition doesn't have to kill you to evoke negative emotions, insecurities and anxiety.
Someone posted a video of Jada explaining that she didnt care what anyone thought about her hair. That doesn't mean she's not insecure about it, but one wouldnt get the impression she was from the clip.

Why do we have to dictate how someone feels tho? If she felt a type of way bout it, then that’s on her, not on us to decide if how she feels bout the joke, we aren’t in her shoes or Will for that matter.

giphy (4).gif

Get these made up words out of here!

Back
Top Bottom