The Will Smith Slander Thread

If I were the Smith family I'd just get ahead of it and tell whatever other secrets he could possibly have before he does. That's the positive of being open, scandals become underwhelming.

What other details are going to be in the book? Sexual positions? :lol:
Where and when they did it...?
While will was at home babysitting.
How young he was when he first smashed lol I don't know.
All I know is when jada called it an entanglement she wasn't telling the whole story.

If I were the Smith family I'd just get ahead of it and tell whatever other secrets he could possibly have before he does. That's the positive of being open, scandals become underwhelming.

why do anything

will’s episode of red table talk was July 2020

this dude has had almost 2 years to blow up off of this and the only reason I remember his name is because of this

why do anything

will’s episode of red table talk was July 2020

this dude has had almost 2 years to blow up off of this and the only reason I remember his name is because of this

Lol how untalented is he that this didn't even help his career. :rofl:

Is there a popular song from this guy I should be aware of? Aside from his dealings with the Smith family I have no idea who he is.

i didn’t even know about the Ross song until one of these threads

how you an artist that’s in the entanglement, got an entanglement song with a known rapper and the shh is nowhere near as good as this

Lol how untalented is he that this didn't even help his career. :rofl:
Lol it literally helped his career cause I had no idea who he was before it happened. And now he has a book.

You looking at it wrong. He was a young kid who has no talent who got to smash Jada in her own crib for a check. He won

Lol it literally helped his career cause I had no idea who he was before it happened. And now he has a book.

You looking at it wrong. He was a young kid who has no talent who got to smash Jada in her own crib for a check. He won

Not enough. Still can't name one song he's made. Doubt this is going to make people line up to see his shows. So he wasted the opportunity. Or maybe it didn't help because of what I said earlier. The Smiths are already out there in the open

He was a young kid who has no talent who got to smash Jada in her own crib for a check. He won

he obviously won

and he might at least get an opportunity whenever something happens with the smiths

but I just wonder who’s actually going care enough to go buy a book

but then again, I didn’t think people watched red table outside of that 1 episode

One of the chatty patties in here should read the book and let me know what it says. Doubt it's going to be some big revelation.

Is there a popular song from this guy I should be aware of? Aside from his dealings with the Smith family I have no idea who he is.

Testimony is probably his best album.

He’s a pretty talented artist, but that’s not my kind of music. He’s basically like a Llyod rapper/singer.

You’ve probably heard his song “I Luv this Sh*t” feat Trey Songz

this was from the replies, damn....they are all nuts :lol: :smh:

to be fair to them.. i see shh on social media everyday i wouldnt want out of my friends, family and/or in relationships

if we going out for couple drinks, just let me be.. i dont need that shh up on instagram or facebook or whatever else

do you, but i dont want to constantly be taking pics or vids or other shh.. my life dont need to be other people's entertainment

Back
Top Bottom