The Wu-Tang Appreciation Thread

Complete low collection

20190920_091711.jpg

Love the story behind this track. Guillotine beat before that joint even came out!

Allegedly:
anyway, if you listen to the intro instrumental, you'll see it sounds like Guillotine that was on Cuban Linx, and that's because it is! supposedly, both Meth and Rae were fighting to have that beat on their respective albums, and RZA decided to create this track in order to award the victor with the beat for their album.

I’d have given this one to Meth but they both brought it. Nothing compares to RZA beats nowadays. He can’t even emulate that gritty sound anymore himself. Shame.

So I've been watching the new series on Hulu (Wu-Tang: An American Saga)... only one the third episode, but man, it's really good, way better than I would have ever expected. My girl loves it and she doesn't care about the Clan at all, so it's great that it's as entertaining as it is informative. Definitely gonna buy once it comes out on Blu-Ray (hopefully on UHD). I suggest everyone check it out (get a Hulu trial and bing it).

Anyway else going to the concert in Denver on the 28th or the 31st @ Red Rocks?

I'm watching it as well. It's rough around the edges, but the cast makes it compelling. I like that there are plot points that don't focus just on the Wu forming. I like it

China walks thru Staten island with Meth to recollect humble beginnings

Gotta say... Im pretty disappointed in Meth. Been to several different WTC concerts, including the NY State of Mind tour a few days ago. Dude is NEVER there with the rest of the clan.

Gotta say... Im pretty disappointed in Meth. Been to several different WTC concerts, including the NY State of Mind tour a few days ago. Dude is NEVER there with the rest of the clan.

I've seen them around 8 or so times and he's always been there.
First time he did a set with Redman before the Clan played

Yeah man…Meth wasn’t at the Chicago NY State of Mind show either :smh:

On a positive note, it was a good *** show! I liked how every Wu member got time to shine

Back
Top Bottom