THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I’ve long thought Melo’s days as a positive impact player are behind him, but I also think it was OD for ESPN to do a statistical breakdown of just how bad he was in his 1st NBA game in over a year with a new team that he’s only been in for 2 days.
Lol both can be true.

But Harden is worse in the way that he creates contact when falling after the three. I honestly think one day Harden can hurt someone that way cuz he's actually tripping someone who jumps mid air.

The thought of harden in an empty gym practicing falling down on his threes is wild to me

The thought of harden in an empty gym practicing falling down on his threes is wild to me
now imagine him watching that same footage on a cell phone thinking
" heres what i need to do"
Image result for harden bench

gotta give melo a few weeks to get in game shape.... I remember my boy mike when he came back wit the 45 he took a few weeks to get where he needed to be and an off season to be where he wanted to be ..... not saying melo is at that level , but give him some weeks...

Same goes for keko jones keko jones and his self fuel hatred for lebron they only come around when they aren't performing well.
What's good chump? You missed me?

Ya dudes be *****ing when I come in to talk facts and before the season or during the season I stay away ya miss me?

FOH

Typical you!

Lebron is clearly the favorite to win it all, he added arguably the best player in the game according to a lot of analyst.

If Lebron cant win it all this year, he will go down in flames.

No excuses ....

gotta give melo a few weeks to get in game shape.... I remember my boy mike when he came back wit the 45 he took a few weeks to get where he needed to be and an off season to be where he wanted to be ..... not saying melo is at that level , but give him some weeks...
I think mj was 30 when he made that comeback
Melo is 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom