THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprised Iverson was only a 31% 3-Pt shooter for his career, even less than that during just his Philly days. Not like he was lights out but from watching him then I would’ve thought it’d be like 34-35%.

In terms of style of play, I think the best comparison for Ja Morant is actually De'Aaron Fox.

John Wall is another good comparison.

He has the potential to be a first option-type scorer once he polishes up his shooting and finishing.

But the IQ and killer instinct is already there, which you can't really teach.

What's scary is that he's only a rookie and he already has elite playmaking ability.

I lived in the Middle East in the early '90s. These look the joints they used to sell at the local markets when basketball started getting popular there. :smh: :smh: :smh:
EJ0_kkzWoAAkyz-

200.gif

Who the hell could've thought "yeah this is fiyahhh lets go with this one"?

I lived in the Middle East in the early '90s. These look the joints they used to sell at the local markets when basketball started getting popular there. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Man everytime I see the Lakers white jersey it reminds me of walking through the downtown alleys and the old mexicans sellin fake jerseys. They had the white joints 10 years before the lakers. My mom bought me the fake bulls jersey/short combo :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom