THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK ask your coach why he's talking about it in postgame interviews :lol:

why are ya'll two specific Clipper fans taking Jokes so damn personal
clipper fans like...
Image result for michael scott jokes gif

IDK ask your coach why he's talking about it in postgame interviews :lol:

why are ya'll two specific Clipper fans taking Jokes so damn personal
I'm not taking anything personal. I'm good.
Doc spoke about it once in response to what LeBron said.

Y'all the ones pulling graphics off the net and compare and contrast with the Clippers but I'm taking it personal? Ok buddy

Like I said, if my team is 24-5, the last thing I'm thinking about is your team.

The way some of y’all talking I would have thought both LA teams won last night

I don’t really understand the direction of the spurs
running out the clock on LMA and DDR.
cant dump them without losing 1sts.
they should be better than their record tho.
Forbes, murray and white have not elevated their game

hot take: DDR gonna decline his player option then come to LA on a mid level deal

that just comes with the territory bro. you're the LAKERS, remember?

Yeah you right it's the most talked about franchise in the league. We know what it is. I ain't complaining. It's Clippers fans acting like "well why y'all worried about us??". This is new to the Clippers. Having this type of spotlight, like you just said it comes with the territory. The Warriors just dealt with it also.

I don’t really understand the direction of the spurs

Feel like they zagged a little too hard against the 3pt or layups style. They got away with it last year because their bench 3pt shooting was so good.

They really screwed themselves with that Kawhi trade.

I'm not taking anything personal. I'm good.
Doc spoke about it once in response to what LeBron said.

Y'all the ones pulling graphics off the net and compare and contrast with the Clippers but I'm taking it personal? Ok buddy

Like I said, if my team is 24-5, the last thing I'm thinking about is your team.

It was a fan of a team who hasn't won in half a century who brought in that Graphic to discredit the Lakers..... in return Lakers fans posted the rest of the graphic that shows the same stats for the other elite teams.

People in here have an entire group of dedicated to hating the Lakers we're use to this, the same attention even when we're horrible. But if someone is posting half truths why wouldn't Laker fans bring in all the facts that prove otherwise :lol:

dude posted a tweet about the Lakers being 6-5 against above 500 teams like, “seeee I told you they were trash” lmao

A Knicks fans at that. Knick's fans hating the Lakers is the most strangest **** in this thread. Teams ain't had no hate/dislike for each other since the 70's. :lol:

Spurs projected to finish second to last in the West, ahead of the Warriors.

The 3-6 and the 4-5 matchups in both conferences should be really good this season.

Wes Wilcox explaining that a 2nd round pick isn’t worth the potential relational damage Memphis would take if they held iggy hostage

Considering they traded for him it makes things a bit more tricky. He’s a respected player as well

Wes Wilcox explaining that a 2nd round pick isn’t worth the potential relational damage Memphis would take if they held iggy hostage

Considering they traded for him it makes things a bit more tricky. He’s a respected player as well

Link? I'd like to hear this.

I'm gonna forever bask in the Spurs failure because they went against the Good of their franchise just to stop the Lakers from being good & to spite Kawhi.

Now they're stuck in purgatory, The Lakers have a contending team & Kawhi won a championship & is now back in the western Conference

giphy.gif

I love it. They could have had a ready-made rebuild with Zo, Ingram, Hart/Kuzma and some picks but they chose to be petty and short-sighted and set the franchise back several years.

What did they think they were going to accomplish with DeRozan anyway? Did they honestly think they were title contenders?

The Kawhi trade is looking worse and worse by the day. They flipped Kawhi Leonard for DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a protected 2019 first-round pick, who ended up being Kelson Johnson. Now they're going to trade DeRozan for scraps.

They traded for him & Got a first rounder only protected 1-4. I have no idea why they are still holding on to this dude against his will.

Also I keep hearing the Rumors of Iggy to the Rockets if he's brought out.... my thing is after coming from the Warriors system i can't imagine he looks at Harden/Westbrook & decides yea this is a perfect fit for me :lol:

Philly could use Bertans

I think he may be their top current target. Gonna probably cost a first rounder to get him though.

I’m just waiting for hm to switch to Trey Burke

Trey Burke SZN will hopefully be approaching soon.

League is ****ED. buc em buc em

His ***** *** is too scared to not look cool by missing some jumpers. He’d rather miss awkward looking falling away from the basket layups instead.

Is it me or does Kawhi get no lift on his jump shots? It legit looks like he's barely leaving the ground when he shoots

Kawhi’s shot has basically always been like that.

I feel like this is exactly how most Lakers fans in here feel about the Celtics and Clippers though :lol:

Quite honestly I want the Clippers to win as many games as possible, more wins = better Likelihood of meeting in the WCF, and that means the first playoff series where a team has all home games :pimp: #Streetlightsoverspotlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom