THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a fan of a team who hasn't won in half a century who brought in that Graphic to discredit the Lakers..... in return Lakers fans posted the rest of the graphic that shows the same stats for the other elite teams.

People in here have an entire group of dedicated to hating the Lakers we're use to this, the same attention even when we're horrible. But if someone is posting half truths why wouldn't Laker fans bring in all the facts that prove otherwise :lol:
It's cool. Imo, Last night is a great example of how most laker fans here get more joy out of a Clippers loss than a Lakers win. That will always be *** backwards to me no matter what teams we're talking about.

Man after watching Kawhi last night. I feel terrible how inevitable it seems he’s about to be Brandon Roy’d. Hope I’m wrong.

it’s pretty obnoxious how load management is talked about when it really just revolves around Kawhi’s career getting cut short. Some guys need it some guys don’t.

The good news is that the Curry kids are still too young (I think) to be on social media. Can’t imagine it would be a fun experience for any kid to have pics of their dad’s dong pup on their TL...

I think he may be their top current target. Gonna probably cost a first rounder to get him though.

Wizards GM on Bertans
"We have every intention of retaining him. He's the exact type of player we want to have in our organization. I think he wants to be here. Business will take care of itself," Sheppard said.

The good news is that the Curry kids are still too young (I think) to be on social media. Can’t imagine it would be a fun experience for any kid to have pics of their dad’s dong pup on their TL...
how did these even get out unless steph is cheating on his wife

I can’t even imagine sending nudes to my girlfriend or wife either.

and NO I didn’t look at the pics. leave me be.

👀

Ingram under Pop would be something to see.
No one can save Zo. :ohwell:

ball dominant guard who can distribute?
Mike-Dantoni-6.jpg

NO lapping the field would be due to Zion and whoever they get in the draft this year, certainly not the Mini Lakers that are making them one of the worst teams in the league :lol:

rightttttttt because the Centerpiece of the AD Trade who is currently 22 & averaging 25/7/4 on 49/40/85 splits along with Zo & Hart wouldn't be part of that.

Ingram is cool. Alphonso and Hart are 8th/9th men on a good team. Might not even be around in another year or two.

Just last year in the midst of Ingram scoring 20ppg you questioned "Does Ingram do anything well"...... needless to say your prediction for the Lakers former young players mean absolutely nothing to me

also you are constantly in here calling Marcus smart one of the most vital parts of the Celtics team & he's a career 37/31/76 shooter.. So obviously you know that players can effect the game despite being bad at scoring and that's exactly what i project Lonzo to be at this point.

A Knicks fans at that. Knick's fans hating the Lakers is the most strangest **** in this thread. Teams ain't had no hate/dislike for each other since the 70's. :lol:

bruh **** is jokes. I root for the Knicks to succeed cause I think it would be good for the nba. This guy has nothing to cheer for so he roots against a team in a completely different conference :rofl:

[
I love it. They could have had a ready-made rebuild with Zo, Ingram, Hart/Kuzma and some picks but they chose to be petty and short-sighted and set the franchise back several years.

What did they think they were going to accomplish with DeRozan anyway? Did they honestly think they were title contenders?

The Kawhi trade is looking worse and worse by the day. They flipped Kawhi Leonard for DeMar DeRozan, Jakob Poeltl and a protected 2019 first-round pick, who ended up being Kelson Johnson. Now they're going to trade DeRozan for scraps.

Ingram would’ve definitely been a better return than DeKobe but the funniest thing about it is there’s pretty much no way the Lakers would’ve got Unibrow if Pop wasn’t so hard headed about not sending Klaw to the Lakers. If we gave up the young assets for Klaw, Boston might’ve had the best package for Unibrow :lol: he could’ve kept Unibrow out of the western conference and jump started his rebuild but nahhhhhhh. **** is comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom