THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 AD will pick up the slack.

Watch them lose several games with double digits, similar to the loss against the Nuggets.

it really is. You know that in the 4th quarter of game 5, on the road, he’s going to be the same guy that he was in the 12:30 pm regular season day game against the pelicans

So damn rock solid.

2015 playoffs

Spurs up 3-2 against the Clippers. Games 6 and 7:

What happened?

wavycrocket wavycrocket tryna deflect on how pathetic the Nuggets are and lost to a team of scrubs. Hate to see it.
sass1.png

I need to read up more about his tournament **** Silver is proposing. He seems adamant about this idea.

first real dark day in the lakeshow campaign
also prime cp and blake had championship potential always. That spurs series was all time

People don’t talk enough about how Tim Duncan was the best player on a championship team at age 37.....

Man was cruise control dominating :lol:. Big blowouts. Crazy impact

I didn't appreciate and disliked duncan's game for no other reason than the fact that he had a spotless record against the warriors. bruh was like .900 against golden state prior to this recent era of warriors' ball.

watching those clips though...damn :pimp:

You guys need to stop body shaming Zion. He'll be fine bruhs
He's not though. We ain't just calling him fat because he has love handles like cp3. He is fat and his size is hurting him and detrimental to his success.

We want him to be great but he's simply too heavy.

It's simple physics. Force = mass of object x acceleration, feel me. Larger the size of object moving in a given direction, more velocity and momentum, and more negative force to slow down and stop or switch directions.

So his big *** running fast, forward and laterally, puts a LOT of force on his knees and hips, especially when he's not actually running a race and instead playing a game all over the court.

It's time for Lebron's annual Miami midyear trip .....

Time to reup and get on playoff mode, but first I need a shot.

Like clockwork!

He's not though. We ain't just calling him fat because he has love handles like cp3. He is fat and his size is hurting him and detrimental to his success.

We want him to be great but he's simply too heavy.

It's simple physics. Force = mass of object x acceleration, feel me. Larger the size of object moving in a given direction, more velocity and momentum, and more negative force to slow down and stop or switch directions.

So his big *** running fast, forward and laterally, puts a LOT of force on his knees and hips, especially when he's not actually running a race and instead playing a game all over the court.
I value the physics references lol we need some thicc bois in the NBA but Zion tipping the scale

Lol if Bron is going to sit out the Lakers won't even be competitive against good teams.
Take Bron off and they are just a worse version of Pelicans teams of years past. We’ve already seen that AD can’t do much with that kind of roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom