THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That great and all and all but i'm gonna call a spade a spade... Missing the season with an injury that doesn't require that all because you don't have an ideal championship squad already set in place is sucka ****.

Especially when it's just a broken hand. Bagley and Hayward did the same thing and were back within 1-2 months each. I know there are varying degrees to broken bones, complications with surgery and all that...but a whole season? Nah.

also no one else finds it hilarious that keko jones keko jones only shows up after a Lebron loss :rofl:
How many games they lost and I just came in here to say Lebron has taken his usual midyear "hurt" break to reup for the playoffs.

Where am I clowning? Let it go doggie .... salt is bad for your health.

Lakers are by far the best team in the NBA. They have the best player in the world and what many has said the second best player in the world.

No way they losing this year.

Of the Lakers big matchup games in how many of those did lebron look like the best player on the floor?

Serious question haven't watched many laker games

Just in the losses he's been awful
@ LAC 18 pts on 7/19
vs TOR 13 pts on 5/15
@ IND 20 pts on 8/20
@ MIL 21 pts on 8/19
vs LAC 23 pts on 9/24

Every single game was winnable. I was 🤣 at Bean trending #1 after last nights game. Also lost my voice for no reason. Thanks Lebby.

why are yall saying sixers cant beat a zone ? was it cause of 2 games where they missed shots

i literally posted their shooting stats during them 2 games when teams ran zone on us to show you they can beat the zone as in they were getting OPEN shots, the shooting was just really off

ill post again since sixers fans and others seem to have missed it, I also said ben should avg 12 assist per game his last 3games 11, 17, 14....

This was posted saturday morning ....>

Shooting stats the past 2 games which were during the zone games vs Heat/mavs games : the Sixers are getting open 3's at the 6th most frequency and making 15.6% of them

ben should be avg 12 assist

Golden State only 6 games out of the 8 seed with 50 games left. No excuse for Little Steve to not be coming back soon.

"I'm not talking about winning a few more games. I'm talking about getting into the playoffs, going deep into the playoffs. I don't want to be a team that just sneaks in. I want to be on a team that everyone says before the season, 'This is a team that's going somewhere,' like Detroit.

"Either we go for it, or we don't."

- Paul Pierce, March 2007

After being shut down for the season due to various ailments by Doc Rivers & Boston Celtics management in order to tank with the hopes of drafting Greg Oden or Kevin Durant

"I'm not talking about winning a few more games. I'm talking about getting into the playoffs, going deep into the playoffs. I don't want to be a team that just sneaks in. I want to be on a team that everyone says before the season, 'This is a team that's going somewhere,' like Detroit.

"Either we go for it, or we don't."

- Paul Pierce, March 2007

After being shut down for the season due to various ailments by Doc Rivers & Boston Celtics management in order to tank with the hopes of drafting Greg Oden or Kevin Durant
Shut down for the season on Game 72. Not quite the same as playing 4 games and then potentially shutting it down for the entire season with a minor injury because his team isn’t stacked to his liking.

How many games they lost and I just came in here to say Lebron has taken his usual midyear "hurt" break to reup for the playoffs.

Where am I clowning? Let it go doggie .... salt is bad for your health.

Lakers are by far the best team in the NBA. They have the best player in the world and what many has said the second best player in the world.

No way they losing this year.
Lebron isn't the best player in the world and hes not even the best player on his team. just stop it already.

Shut down for the season on Game 72. Not quite the same as playing 4 games and then potentially shutting it down for the entire season with a minor injury because his team isn’t stacked to his liking.

Still loud and wrong....

A7B50495-5163-46C8-95A8-F2207CD550F3.jpeg

Someone last week asked what would a contending team built around Simmons would look like.

Aside from the jokes, people said to use the Giannis Blue Print. I think that's false. I don't think Giannis and Ben are the same type of players.

I think Simmons is a super version of Draymond. A glue guy who does all the hustle plays, elite defense and can run an offense to a certain extent. A talented player with clear limitations.

I think that would be a much more appropriate blue print for him. Joining a team like the Hawks or Mavs where playing the Draymond role on steroids would utilize his skills the most.

Bron groin injury?

Those are no joke, I mean I know im the average joe and all but I had a nagging groin injury during my early 20’s and it was difficult af for me to play defense (side to side movement). Offense was better but I didnt really give it time to rest (spring into summer) and it bothered me for a long time.

How is a broken hand that required two surgeries, a second surgery that was unexpected, a minor injury? Wasn't he expected to be back after all star break if all went well?

So if the Warriors are well out the playoff race at that time, he should come back to play a month to a month and a half?

Curry shimmied his way through so many teams that people can't think straight when it comes to him :lol:

Bron groin injury?

Those are no joke, I mean I know im the average joe and all but I had a nagging groin injury during my early 20’s and it was difficult af for me to play defense (side to side movement). Offense was better but I didnt really give it time to rest (spring into summer) and it bothered me for a long time.

Meh not buying it. LeExcuses.

Bron groin injury?

Done it a couple times and pulled it again each time trying to come back too early. That and hamstring injuries are the toughest to know when to actually come back.

I just don’t know if I actually believe LeBron has this injury.....

Still different. Posting his games played total doesn't tell the story.

He had a stress reaction, missed time, then came back and was shut down at game 72.

Untitled.png

Don't be dense. Paul Pierce was injured. He took the necessary time it was deemed for him to return from injury. Played a bit more and the TEAM made a decision that they felt was best for him and their lottery aspirations.

Paul Pierce not playing even though he could was what Doc Rivers & Danny Ainge felt was best for the Boston Celtics. But I get it, lets get these jokes and slander in at Steph Curry's expense

T

Not only did neither team cover, they lost the game entirely :lol: :lol:

Harden & Russ not shaking hands after :lol:

I ****ing despise the way both of them act so much. At least when they were younger and on the same team their heads weren’t THAT big. Now they’re both at the prime of their douchery.

Why you mad? Your team already won today.

thank you for thinking of me when you made this cute picture in paint tho
you made this pic. go look back in this thread

and yeah my warriors won but my lakers didnt.

atleast i dont wish injury upon players like you do

Played a bit more and the TEAM made a decision that they felt was best for him and their lottery aspirations.

Right. Like B Sox B Sox said shutting it down for 10 games (for whatever reason) is still different than shutting it down for an entire season off the strength of a 2-3 month injury.

:lol: @ "don't be dense." Spicy. I'm not even one of these anti-Warriors dudes. I'm just comparing two entirely different situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom