THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Like B Sox B Sox said shutting it down for 10 games (for whatever reason) is still different than shutting it down for an entire season off the strength of a 2-3 month injury.

:lol: @ "don't be dense."

Again being dense because today is the last day of the NBA season.

I can't wait for the playoffs to start next week! Who is everyone betting on to win the championship?

Again being dense because today is the last day of the NBA season.

That Pierce quote should also be taken as a grain of salt because they were historically bad and weren't gonna "sneak into the playoffs." They had like a 20 game losing streak at one point :lol:

Screen Shot 2019-12-26 at 9.35.22 AM.png

Can we add the Lakers to this? Why hasn't this poll been updated?

Done it a couple times and pulled it again each time trying to come back too early. That and hamstring injuries are the toughest to know when to actually come back.

I just don’t know if I actually believe LeBron has this injury.....

They SUCK. I had a slight tear in my groin and you legit can't move at times cause of the pain.
Mobility extremely limited. Only major injury I've ever had.

NT told me AD was top 5. How many more players does the King need? If AD is as great as he is supposed to be, the Lakers need to play through AD.

If Anthony "Real MVP of the Lakers" Davis was half as great as LeBron haters told me he was after the Lakers 24-3 start, he would post up Montrezl Harrell and score off a finesse low-post move like Harrell was a traffic cone, instead of settling for a contested mid-range jumper when he had him in a 1-on-1 situation in the 4th. And he would occasionally grab a rebound or two as well.

Sixers could go all the way or get bounced early neither would be that surprising #magicjohnsontweet

If Simmons is on his **** consistently I don't see MIL beating them in the playoffs

If Anthony "Real MVP of the Lakers" Davis was half as great as LeBron haters told me he was after the Lakers 24-3 start, he would post up Montrezl Harrell and score off a finesse low-post move like Harrell was a traffic cone, instead of settling for a contested mid-range jumper when he had him in a 1-on-1 situation in the 4th. And he would occasionally grab a rebound or two as well.
He don't want it.

Passive.

Beta.

my homie had a prop for lebron to get a triple dub last night.. did anyone see in the 4th when bron aint go for the rebound and let caruso get the ball?

lol homie was sick it bounced right infront of bron but his groin had enough at that point

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
Bron bringing up this injury s the most predictable thing :smh: my GOAT has his flaws and they’re big ones

This is the same dude who took a passive agressive shot at Kawhi/LAC talmbout if he can play its his responsibility to. If you can play then shut up about these supposed injuries. He better not miss a single game. He owes it to the fans.

talking about the game, the Lakers fell into the same habits that cost them the first matchup.I was happy as hell when AD starting taking contested 15 footers without taking any dribbles late in the 4th. I was happy as hell when they stopped running any sets. Vogel called a timeout late in the fourth and the play ran out of it was a LeBron postup 17 feet away from the basket. Dwight threw the ball out of bounds but even if he hadn’t that was an awful play. The Lakers missed a handful of good, open looks from 3.The Clippers did the same.

JJ Headick has been extremely disappointing this year. I need the 3ball to come byke or he might need to be dealt along with Lou for a tru PG

Does anyone actually like that overhead camera angle they were showing a lot in the Lakers-Clippers game last night? Personally, I’m not a fan of it. At all.
They need to stop experimenting with camera angles. I remember opening night they were doing the same ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom