THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the thunder fans have never been bright. they gave paul george a standing ovation even tho he forced his way out of okc

It shouldn't even be a turn on Embiid though. The two just don't work together ideally in the current construct.
Nah it’s a turn lol

they can’t work with Ben on ball if he won’t shoot. You just can’t stick him in the dunkers spots and try to run a motion offense. Have him work as a cutter, roll man, screener. There’s evidence of it working vs Miami, vs OKC and even tonight. It never was a Ben-Jo thing, it was always gonna be on Ben to change his game to be more effective. Never understood why Embiid gets all of the slander while Simmons continued to be passive and stubborn. Hes making improvements and Brett knows it

If OKC keeps their team and lock into the 7th seed, the difference between them and the 8th seed is enough to push for the 1st seed if it's within striking distance

The Rooster is playing tonight...

236E55B4-FA6C-4232-88E7-D7702E1C18FA.jpeg

The turn on Embiid gonna be sickening lol

I’ve been saying the team will better when Simmons goes out ball. He’s been off ball and we’ve been looking better each game

You can’t sag off him when he’s screening and being the roll man. That adds some “organic” spacing in itself
I already said get rid of embiid, draft a pg and move simmons to the 4, but people don’t wanna have that conversation because they are in love with his antics

I already said get rid of embiid, draft a pg and move simmons to the 4, but people don’t wanna have that conversation because they are in love with his antics
We had a PG last year but Brett had to Brett lol

I’m still on the keep Embiid train because him with Ben at the 4 can work. His defense will be needed and that’s something we can’t give up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom