THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the Thunder actually be buyers at the deadline with the Roberson contract and all their picks?

Windows Closed
BC32603D-766B-48E5-B566-23C65531633B.gif

Whomever is within striking distance of the 1st seed, it's worth going for if it means you can matchup against Spurs/Kings/Blazers etc. rather than a full OKC team
Oh ok. I think most teams are pretty much trying to win anyway tho
Could the Thunder actually be buyers at the deadline with the Roberson contract and all their picks?
Interesting

the thunder fans have never been bright. they gave paul george a standing ovation even tho he forced his way out of okc

he asked and the team saw an opportunity to give him what he wanted while doing what they needed to do.. team also spoke with Westbrook

durant on the other hand sat down with multiple players he called friends and with the team and gave them the impression he was coming back until he wasn’t

also you’d thinking taking a phone call from a dude who was nut punching your teammate couple days ago would make you look funny, to your former teammates.. I mean on top of lying to their faces

but now he’s looking for love in Brooklyn that he didn’t find in Oakland

Has the Houston front office come out and explicitly said that they won't fire D'antoni mid season?

Portland is missing two if not three starters, anything negative that happens to them isn't that surprising
They have their core, though......
I mean which starters are they missing that CJ and Dame and Whiteside can't overcome?
Over rated *** HOOD? The SG who can't shoot?
Jusuf?

I dunno it's almost like Chris Paul is way better at basketball than Westbrook.

CP3 is an amazing basketball player, but does seem to get on everyone’s nerves eventually. But Harden is a ***** because it only took 1.5 seasons for him to get sick of Paul.

They have their core, though......
I mean which starters are they missing that CJ and Dame and Whiteside can't overcome?
Over rated *** HOOD? The SG who can't shoot?
Jusuf?
Every team is going to have terrible losses to terrible teams. Especially high probability if it's their 5th consecutive road game

They lost their depth in the summer and were already being questioned as is, healthy. When Collins and Hood went down nothing good was coming out of that, overrated or not. Not to mention Skal is out for at least a month

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom