THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listen to different pods throughout the week they vary... i honestly stopped listening to dunc'd on for quite a minute now because half the episode sounds like a math equation. Decided to check one out & here this and realized why i fell back :lol:

I been saying this for months but more diversity is needed in that space, That's why i'm glad knuckleheads & the stack/Barnes pods are popping up
I actually like Duncan cuz he doesn't try to be funny or cool. Even if I disagree with him at times.

A lot of these other guys are cringeworthy and dont give much insight.

crying at the knicks giving the man $5 scratch offs lol not even $20 or $30 ones ****ign $5

DEAD

at least he won $500 but thats trash of a prize for hitting half court

and that big Youtuber Mr. Beast is giving him 10k looks like

Kawhi didn't come in throwing his weight around and demanding trades and private jets from day one with Toronto. That type of thing can't sit well with a team that already had its own identity. Kawhi killed the chemistry but THEY don't wanna tell that story

Montrez spilled the tea a couple weeks ago. No defined roles on that squad right now. Little chemistry, recipe for disaster 😈

Wiggle and shake

also lack of a deep 3 ball which is becoming more and more of a necessity

It’s also seeing angles and knowing how to use your body to shield the ball from defenders. Lou Will is really good at not getting blocked, for example, because of those things.

My biggest issue with the clippers is we bring it against contenders and then we have close games/lose against the weak teams. Knicks, Lakers, Memphis etc should not have been close.

Sounds like a certain team I’m a fan of

I wonder why the raptors could accept Kahwi's load management but not the clippers

I don't buy a second of the disharmony. Every single dude with wifi knew Kawhi was gonna want load management. Hell, every team was pitching their ideas on it in his meetings. Every Clipper player knew it would be a thing, and was best to get him on the roster, and keep him healthy for the playoffs. I don't buy one second they have issue with it now. Media angle/ax to grind type stuff imo. Hell, it could be Doc creating a "they don't believe in us" mentality for April-June.

i never wanted him to go, man. I would have passed on Kawhichael if need be. That’s why I need us to win a championship. Only way this will be worth it. I’d trade my mom away for a ring if I had to.

I feel you. it was 10000% worth it if you get 1.

It’s on. Free Buckets this morning my guys

AB76E6A0-871D-4B48-94EB-1BC0AEA5D383.jpeg
What Jordan shoe are these?

When those picks convey to OKC>>>

It's gonna be fascinating to watch the narrative gradually shift on Kawanksta as the season goes on. I peeped it coming from media day. Yall really think I'm fooling but soon you'll see the light. The story won't be told until they get eliminated from the playoffs in the first round but it will be the greatest story ever told 📖

I went back to view the PG trade and I didn’t realize the Clippers gave up so much 😭😭😭

SGA
Gallo
First round picks in 2022, 2024, 2026 (unprotected)
Miami’s 2021 and 2023 first round picks
Pick swaps for 2023 and 2025

ALL THAT FOR PLAYOFF P

Son!!!! Last night SGA dropped a 20/20/10 triple double and Gallo dropped 30 on 12 shots :wow:

This trade might be worse than the Billy King special for KG & Pierce :rofl:

Lakers 7th/8th seed at best. They going to be clawing to get in.

Other than the AD addition I’m just not seeing the optimism for this Laker team. That’s an ugly looking roster. If LeBron or AD misses 10 games this year they’re legitimately going to be fighting for a playoff spot. Their third and fourth best players are Kuzma and Danny Green man.

I'm worried about these predictions of us barely squeaking in. It's going to be tight.

Clipper drama is fake news. Sounds like a game of telephone created by clutch sports. Whole clippers locker room knows Kawhi is the man and he's not talking about it, he's showing it. Otherworldly confidence when the playoffs come and you're leader is the best basketball player on the planet and he's really from LA too >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom