THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kemba and Mitchell basically reversed performances from yesterday. Kemba had 18/4/8 on 64/80 splits. Mitchell with 9/5/4 on 33/25 splits.

They really need another guard that can pick up the slack when one of these guys has a bad game.
That would be Devin Booker.

To follow up on my Kyrie Irving point, I think he's the best comparison to Devin Booker in terms of career arc and talent, the main difference being that Booker is a far better passer.

Kyries assists generally come from the enormous pressure he puts on a defense with his handling and scoring ability which generates what I'd consider to be an obvious pass that creates an assist opportunity. The same thing applies to Booker with the additional caveat that he can also make passes purely to create space for others and has great to elite vision.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE did you win the bet with B Sox B Sox

As much as I like Book. He ain't changing much. Problem is the team needs an alpha. D. Mitchell can't be your best player in international play.

That would be Devin Booker.

To follow up on my Kyrie Irving point, I think he's the best comparison to Devin Booker in terms of career arc and talent, the main difference being that Booker is a far better passer.

Kyries assists generally come from the enormous pressure he puts on a defense with his handling and scoring ability which generates what I'd consider to be an obvious pass that creates an assist opportunity. The same thing applies to Booker with the additional caveat that he can also make passes purely to create space for others and has great to elite vision.
This is pretty much spot on.

Dipo another player that would of helped this team.

Dipo, Book, Beal, JJ, Collins, Fox, all better than this trash team man.

Aside from LeBron & Harden, when have we see a "one star" team lead to 50 wins and really I would only apply it to LeBron cause Hardens roster was complimentary, those Cavs teams were just awful.

We see it yearly. The top 5 to 6 players in the league in any given year with an average roster can lead a team to about 50 wins. The dudes in the 10-15 range are good for 41 with an average roster.

And Those cavs teams were complimentary for their time being. They weren’t “just awful”. Even that ‘07 team which wasn’t really good...wasn’t “awful”. A fully healthy 80 game playing Big Z, Fully Healthy Prime Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden and Verajo were comparable to all the other rosters for playoff teams in the East. What tmac was playing with, is what I’d call a trash roster. Chris Bosh led this roster to 47 wins in ‘07

C72F9C5B-39C0-47B4-A581-0077651EAB69.jpeg

Let’s not re-write history...and forget the team building models of the early to mid 00s, or forget what peaks various players were at certain times in their careers...and also Kevin Love was on Bron’s last 50 win team. Cp3 also had similar rosters in the west in New Orleans. AI’s Sixers, 03 Duncan, Steph before Klay & Dray blew up etc.

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving "lost for years" and immediately became a "winner" while having the exact same talent.

This is why winning is over rated. That Suns roster has been terrible for almost a decade, how is that being used as an indictment on Booker.

Aside from LeBron & Harden, when have we see a "one star" team lead to 50 wins and really I would only apply it to LeBron cause Hardens roster was complimentary, those Cavs teams were just awful.

Except the bar isn't 50 wins. When has a 'star' player ever been in the league for going on 5 years and never sniffed 25 wins? Winning is only overrated when you continue to lower the standard of competition

Except the bar isn't 50 wins. When has a 'star' player ever been in the league for going on 5 years and never sniffed 25 wins? Winning is only overrated when you continue to lower the standard of competition
He's been in the league four years
They won 23 and 24 games that's sniffing 25 if you want to argue semantics
The Phoenix Suns are the second if not the most dysfunctional team in the league that has to count for something

Bean still on damage control after roasting that girl :rofl:. Exposing himself.

Time to post that d.rose vid again hahah

Kobe so damn goofy :rofl:.

He need to leave social media alone. Every now and then, his *** try to fit in, and it always goes awkwardly. Like when he wore the red skinnies in the 2012 Olympics, and tried to mingle with others.

D5EF17F9-D5D1-4B89-8ACE-62CCE1239CC7.jpeg

Or when he did THIS

7154C47B-AC19-4F30-86A4-E1F3AC1C59AE.jpeg

25B83697-1632-441A-B803-411CC64F61D0.jpeg

Or when he tried to rap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom