THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe so damn goofy :rofl:.

He need to leave social media alone. Every now and then, his *** try to fit in, and it always goes awkwardly. Like when he wore the red skinnies in the 2012 Olympics, and tried to mingle with others.

D5EF17F9-D5D1-4B89-8ACE-62CCE1239CC7.jpeg

Or when he did THIS

7154C47B-AC19-4F30-86A4-E1F3AC1C59AE.jpeg

25B83697-1632-441A-B803-411CC64F61D0.jpeg

Or when he tried to rap.

We gon remember this when Steph try to rap and he on some light skin, Chance the rapper, I love my wife ****

We gon remember this when Steph try to rap and he on some light skin, Chance the rapper, I love my wife ****

That lil college skit rap? That don’t count :lol:. This ***** Kobe tried to rap for real, for real. On a commercial level. In Italian too. And this. Yo thought he was jiggy :rofl:.

Also, never forget the true story that is Kobe being an underground philly battle rapper in High School. That’s actually one of the few good Kobe stories.

Steph and Kobe lowkey the same tier :lol:

Dad played professionally....
Wives run their life...
Their children are all girls...
Work ethic

Boys too similar :lol:

S. Curry - I love my wife:da album. I could see that jawn being a quadrilogy like some thug motivation. Boy raps be sounding like kids bop edits of will Smith classics. Type of music antidope antidope would sneak onto a drake playlist. Kobe would never bless him with a feature

S. Curry - I love my wife:da album. I could see that jawn being a quadrilogy like some thug motivation. Boy raps be sounding like kids bop edits of will Smith classics. Type of music antidope antidope would sneak onto a drake playlist. Kobe would never bless him with a feature
Kobe, was known to give a ***** an assist every game or two. He would help the lil ***** and give him 8 Italian bars

Joe Johnson would fit better w/ a championship contending team that needs scoring off the bench w/ absolutely no defense. Pistons fit none of that

What in the entire **** are the Pistons doing...

They need to trade Blake and just rebuild. Yet they keep signing random vets to help them play for an 8th seed again.

The East got worse. If the team stays healthy, they maybe can all the way to a 5 seed. LOL.

Also, trading Blake is easier said than done. He’s a really good player, but makes a ton of money and is injury prone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom