THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to Wager??

C59C5323-4764-45A2-923B-CC3C30496135.gif

I don’t understand how it’s so hard to fathom that the reason why we say the negative things we say about the Lakers is because you dudes continuously come in here trashing everybody else’s teams while the Lakers are 0-2 vs your biggest competition out West and 0-4 vs all of your biggest competition out East in the Sixers, Bucks, Celtics and Raptors...with the losses against Philly and Boston being complete blowouts.

I don’t understand how it’s so hard to fathom that the reason why we say the negative things we say about the Lakers is because you dudes continuously come in here trashing everybody else’s teams while the Lakers are 0-2 vs your biggest competition out West and 0-4 vs all of your biggest competition out East in the Sixers, Bucks, Celtics and Raptors...with the losses against Philly and Boston being complete blowouts.

Well if this isn't the pot calling the kettle black

Not nearly to the degree that comes at them *shrugs*
We don't have a gang dedicated to something we don't like

it works both way this fandom thing.
Y’all collectively hate the rockets and clippers. Look at the subject matter today. It’s dudes coming out of the woodwork that don’t post when the Lakers play and look at them today.

it’s one big spiderman meme. Let’s keep it a buck.

Last edited:
it work both way this fandom thing.
Y’all collectively hate the rockets and clippers. Look at the subject matter today. It’s dudes coming out of the woodwork that don’t post when the Lakers play and look at them today.

I don't hate the Rockets but I think they're the easiest team in the league to make fun of followed by Philly.

Both sides have parties that are guilty though you're right

it works both way this fandom thing.

agreed. Which is why it’s so hilarious when people constantly act holier than thou on here.

y’all do the same **** you constantly accuse Lakers fans of doing and it’s hilarious.

i kinda feel like the LA series can go either way lol

I don’t think one team is easily going to man handle the other
Clips got some thangz going on that people are treating like 6 pt font fine print subtext lol

Imagine buc em buc em trying to be the voice of reason lmao

your birthday is over fam. Sixers suck.

Lollll y’all big mad cause I brought up the truth. I was legit just bringing up the reasons why people still hate on the Lakers this year regardless of your record and you dudes still don’t get it.

pmatic pmatic is just about the only one in here that’s levelheaded

i kinda feel like the LA series can go either way lol

I don’t think one team is easily going to man handle the other
Clips got some thangz going on that people are treating like 6 pt font fine print subtext lol

What “thangz” are you referring to? PG and Bev’s health?

What “thangz” are you referring to? PG and Bev’s health?
oh theirs and kawhis is def one that isn't talked about enough imo
even with all the load management i'm still worried about Kawhi's knees. like he took 20 games off last year and was hobbling by the ECF. And PG has had a pretty shaky injury history as well.

there are some other things i think go undiscussed too but we'll see how those things unfold
by all means the Lakers aren't perfect at any matter tho. ffs they got 6'9 amber rose :lol:

1-2 vs Toronto but that’s neither here nor there

Literally none of these regular season matchups matter but Buc Em and co. will hold onto it until playoffs happen

I said it here the other day but the Bobcats used to OWN the Kobe/Pau Lakers teams, like I assumed it'd be a loss when they'd play for a couple years :lol:
Guess how those teams postseason success differed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom