THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao Lakers fans can’t have no fun on here.
yall crack jokes when we lose, but it’s bad when we return fire :smh:

Yes you can. At the end of the day it's just barber shop basketball talk. No need to feel excluded :lol:

source.gif

Yall got the biggest ASSET from NOLA but still 0-2 against the Clippers?! Troll better.

6A84D30F-B709-4147-9E77-0F8AC31E3D37.gif

Giant Clarkson tearing it up on the catwalk tho :pimp: #Showtime

A L A
5E58F682-BA9F-49F4-ABD8-DFD7CC75ADB2.gif
Why you gotta act like 2-0 regular season records mean anything in the playoffs lol.

Can someone please get ya boy a gif of a frustrated D'Antoni face with the Suns AND Rockets lol

Be careful about PrettyBoy tho. You may be right about him now, but I been tellin folks....

when that blonde goes away and Puma goes back to black......it'll be #Lightsout

I'm not betting on Kuzma. But I ain't betting against him either.

#y'all trying today...really trying.

But it's Friday and it's about to be a sunny 70° in Los Angeles. I won't allow it.

Ya'll told us it to relax, it's only November. Then #y'all told us, it's not even Christmas yet. Then #y'all told us to wait till Allstar Break. Well, allstar break is hear and Lakers still in first place. All this hate but you know what? I'm just smiling thru it all :emoji_blush:

D9I6yTFXkAEpYCs.jpg

WE NOT EVEN POSED TO BE HERE

My biggest thing is that many people did not have the Lakers being as good as they are and it seems they refuse to admit they were wrong lmao.
I was damn near the only one here saying they'd win 60 and a bunch of folks said "lower seed" or they not winning 50 lmao. They old. They finna break down.

LMAOOOOOO

Yet we on pace for 63-64 lol and still not even close to peak performing.

I know Lakers fans are patient though. We win chips at the turn of every decade dam near so they know it's coming

'79-'80
'99-'00
'09-'10
'19-'20? You already know the deal

Last edited:
super team my ***

y’all was in here saying 6-7 seed “44 WINZZ” in the summer after Kneewhi catfished them :lol:

talking about AD not who everyone thinks he is and he’s only gonna play half a season

And that's all we care about this year.
I just find it comical it's like pulling teeth for people to acknowledge that they're a good team when their ceiling to a lot of people here was a 4 seed

I don’t see anyone on here denying that they’re a good team. It honestly kind of goes without say that a team with LeBron James and Anthony Davis is good. There’s just disagreement about how good they are.

Relatedly, Lakers fans seem to have an equally hard time acknowledging other teams are good. Find me a post with a Lakers fan saying something good about the Clippers, Rockets, Nuggets, Celtics or Sixers. Bet it takes you a while.

Wait...am I reading this right? People calling the Lakers a super team? Is this sarcasm?

Lakers caught more flack for losing to the Bucks than the Clippers did for their blowout losses to Phoenix, Memphis, and Minnesota lol

And the defense people in here give is "well the Clippers won't play the Suns in the playoffs". :lol:

Lakers and Clippers are clearly the best teams in the west so we're basically nitpicking but it's just funny how some people act like the Clippers are this proven championship team that can load manage and give away games then they'll flip some switch in the playoffs. Kawhi is the only championship player on their roster.

I don’t see anyone on here denying that they’re a good team. It honestly kind of goes without say that a team with LeBron James and Anthony Davis is good. There’s just disagreement about how good they are.

Relatedly, Lakers fans seem to have an equally hard time acknowledging other teams are good. Find me a post with a Lakers fan saying something good about the Clippers, Rockets, Nuggets, Celtics or Sixers. Bet it takes you a while.

Laker fans also don't dedicate entire days/pages of the thread to ****ting on other teams.
It's also a little different when they're the 1 seed in their conference.

Clips should sit at the #4 seed tbh. They’d still be home, fresh and would win in 5, in a 2nd round matchup with the Lakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom