THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS & this is moreso to talk about Bud then Giannis. I just find it really weird that people are talking about this Milwaulkee team in a historical context with other all time great teams & still nobody is mentioning that they've played the weakest schedule in the league, their coach is beginning to show a pattern of maxing out the regular season & falling apart in the playoffs.

Hence why i'm not sold on the Bucks as some dominat squad yet. Giannis has taken another step, some of the younger role players have gotten better. But this is basically the same team as last year - Brogdon & Mirotic.

based on the team i root for i've heard NONSTOP about how important having addn'l playmakers is.... Giannis "Playmakers" he has to rely on if he doesn't have it. Is George Hill & Eric Bledsoe.
Yep and what’s also ironic in the ASG was that even though Giannis has taken a step, it’s not gonna be enough and he’s gonna have to rely on the other guys. All of the potential playoffs match ups outside of Boston/Indy have the bodies to throw at him to play him one on one. Force the other guys to step up.

EREBoxsVAAAJKnL

THIS & this is moreso to talk about Bud then Giannis. I just find it really weird that people are talking about this Milwaulkee team in a historical context with other all time great teams & still nobody is mentioning that they've played the weakest schedule in the league, their coach is beginning to show a pattern of maxing out the regular season & falling apart in the playoffs.

Hence why i'm not sold on the Bucks as some dominat squad yet. Giannis has taken another step, some of the younger role players have gotten better. But this is basically the same team as last year - Brogdon & Mirotic.

based on the team i root for i've heard NONSTOP about how important having addn'l playmakers is.... Giannis "Playmakers" he has to rely on if he doesn't have it. Is George Hill & Eric Bledsoe.

Maybe more goes into it, but if you replace Giannis with an average player there record dips dramatically. Replace bud with an average coach and there record may dip, but not as much.

If MIL loses (again, if) it could be that Giannis plays his *** off but MIL's role players aren't able to hold up their end... or it could be that a disciplined defensive team is able to take away some of Giannis' effectiveness. We can wait and actually see how it plays out, we don't need to decide months in advance who should shoulder the blame.

This is how it works in here. People have already decided Giannis will get all the blame if they lose in a series. Regardless of what he does on the floor.

Giannis is by far the best two way player in the league and the runaway mvp

Not a lot of 30 ppg scorers take pride in their defense as much as Giannis in the history of the nba

Last edited:
Maybe more goes into it, but if you replace Giannis with an average player there record dips dramatically. Replace bud with an average coach and there record may dip, but not as much.
The difference between Bud and Kidd/Prunty was going from 40 wins to 60, Giannis being MVP. Bucks could probably still win 50ish games without Giannis

I'm surprised Lakers fans haven't been wetting themselves yet

Nothings changed by that statement, it's clear as day that we would be targeting Giannis in 2021. It's L.A, it's the Lakers brand, we'll presumably have AD under contract longterm & clear cap room to fill out the rest of the roster.

we have just as good of a shot as anyone else IMO.

Nothings changed by that statement, it's clear as day that we would be targeting Giannis in 2021. It's L.A, it's the Lakers brand, we'll presumably have AD under contract longterm & clear cap room to fill out the rest of the roster.

we have just as good of a shot as anyone else IMO.
I see it as him wanting to play with his all his brother the reason he said LA is because one of em is on the Lakers. If Kostas was on the Knicks he would’ve said the Knicks lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom