THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cavs messed up when they brought in a college coach to lead a squad that still had a strong veteran presence on a bad team...That was never gon work, should shipped out Love and Tristan soon as yo was hired
I figured that's what they were doing because they obviously weren't going to be a fan of his. Then they never moved them.

Franchise is :lol:

Best part about this pic is nobody being creepy looking at her pure virgin body with heathen eyes.

The funniest part of this vid is the girl who tried to celebrate with dude. Looked like she wanted a hug, but he didn't even realize she was there, so she just patted him on the back 🤣

Cavs messed up when they brought in a college coach to lead a squad that still had a strong veteran presence on a bad team...That was never gon work, should shipped out Love and Tristan soon as yo was hired

Agreed, both Love & Tristan should've been moved this past offseason. Made no sense for them to sign Delladova too.

Best part about this pic is nobody being creepy looking at her pure virgin body with heathen eyes.

Yo....why did I not know about her until this moment? She ain’t eem gotta hoop overseas during the off-season if she doesn’t want to. I’ll hold her down #SimpModeActivated

Yo....why did I not know about her until this moment? She ain’t eem gotta hoop overseas during the off-season if she doesn’t want to. I’ll hold her down #SimpModeActivated
I would've beeeeeeen put you on. She been dope got a while.

And plot twist, she's hella close with markelle fultz because of school ties. Pretty wild.

I would've beeeeeeen put you on. She been dope got a while.

And plot twist, she's hella close with markelle fultz because of school ties. Pretty wild.

I admittedly got my NT Detective on afterwards and did some due diligence. Her and Fultz were both #1 picks from the same school in the same year which is pretty dope. Saw something from back in May 2019 insinuating she was dating BA DLo. He has more game than me on the court but in these streets? Nah bruh, she’s mine.

If Durant and Klay are cleared for the Olympics, not so much playing in the games, but working out with top talent (practices/scrimmages) would be essential to be a Gage of where they would be going into training camp for next season. Olympics end about a month or so before camp starts.

As much as the two of them would love to play in the Olympics I don’t think there’s any chance they’re playing in that before they even play in another NBA game. I don’t think their teams who are paying them hundreds of millions of dollars would even allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom