THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From a guard perspective, hand checking isn't doing a damn thing to slow down guys with sauce. Harden, Curry, Dame, Kyrie, Kemba, Ice Tray, CP are all scoring at will with hand checking.

and back then you had guys like THSr, KJ, Kenny Anderson, price, and rod strickland that could create off the dribble with less emphasis on dynamic PG play.

3C8DC06C-0335-4A97-8721-5994E1138C3C.jpeg

More like

1E6F87B9-D770-47F8-BDBC-7F0E85D2EB32.jpeg

Tim Hardaway had games against Payton where he scored 23, 34, 32, 23, 28, 29, 22, 23, 26, 27, 30, 24, 29, 41, 21, 31, 28, 29

Against Stockton had games where he scored 23, 28, 21, 21, 20, 28, 29, 30, 26, 24, 21, 30

Not really, Bron stats usually involve holidays, some arbitrary celestial event and very odd number combinations. This one is petty straight forward.

“LeBron is the only player in NBA history to score at least 22.5 points in multiple games on Friday the 13th falling in odd numbered years.”

Lakers pull really something else . They had 4 all stars that game .

Team was loaded just didn't have that leader to get them over the hump. Got through the Blazers and Sonics easily but then got swept by Utah. We were close to a old MJ/young Bean Finals. What a spectacle that would have been given all the storylines.

look at you. emotional. if you put this level of effort into your relationships, maybe these girls wouldn't be playing you. or maybe dude was right and you just are a beta *****.

save the longwinded response. i'm not gonna read it same as I didn't read this one.
Yes you are. Attention seekers don't deny attention. 😂

You should start PMing people and warning them that I'm just going to give a longwinded response.

Wait, did I say 'start'? Woops...

(But you're not reading this.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom