THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching the Pistons when Blake got traded there and i've never seen a player sulk as much as Drummond. Every single missed shot, he drops his head and doesn't get back. constantly getting blocked because he always goes up with some weak little lay ins instead of just dunking it, dude is frustrating to watch

Tell me about it.

Idk what you are looking at but Blake averaged 14.4 rebs a game his last year of college. Blake turned 20 a few months before getting drafted and Zion was a month away fron turning 19 before getting drafted. Not sure if i would round that to 2 years difference lol
You're right. For some reason I looked at the drb stat line. The difference in age would have been a year and about 5 months, which in prospect/draft terms is pretty significant (in evaluators eyes) honestly, I couldn't care less.

The biggest differences between the 2 are age, rebounding ability (which I still think is a push) and size. Blake definitely gets the nod on size being 6'10.

It's definitely debatable

The Blazers have two very good players on their team and not much else. Both those players played 30 minutes and the other team’s three best players didn’t even play and they still lost by 16. Preseason or not that ain’t a good sign man.
Their best player outside of the top 2 is nurkic, who's hurt, but pretty good.

Again, it's pre season. That happens every year, to the best of teams.

I'm not a betting man, but if you wanted to bet that the blazers should finish the season 6th seed or higher...these guys would probably line up to take your money

You're right. For some reason I looked at the drb stat line. The difference in age would have been a year and about 5 months, which in prospect/draft terms is pretty significant (in evaluators eyes) honestly, I couldn't care less.

The biggest differences between the 2 are age, rebounding ability (which I still think is a push) and size. Blake definitely gets the nod on size being 6'10.

It's definitely debatable

Why is rebounding a push if blake averaged 5.5 more than zion? per 40, 17.3 to 11.8

also, in terms of age difference, it's a year and 3-4 months, which I would round down to just a year lol.

Why is rebounding a push if blake averaged 5.5 more than zion? per 40, 17.3 to 11.8

also, in terms of age difference, it's a year and 3-4 months, which I would round down to just a year lol.
i still think rebounding is a push because zion is as wide as a mack truck and can grab a quarter off the top of the empire state building. he has all the tools to lead the league in rebounding right now if thats what a team needs.

not gonna get in a debate about the age thing strictly because the original point is zion was a little younger. that is the only point that i was making.

there really isnt a wrong answer to the question imo

Celtics the best team in preseason.

I’m not sure I believe in the concept of a best pre-season team since different teams approach the pre-season differently and a lot of them don’t really care that much about winning the games.

2AB7A581-4E4A-4359-B63B-39D904CA3C8B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom