THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Well that about settles that. All will be forgiven by China after this one. An indictment of Morey by Bron is basically a league apology.

This LeBron post isn't political by any means. It's purely financial. It does make it seem like he doesn't understand what's going on in HK but by simply siding with the money he's effectively against Morey.

If you dont get tested at work, this is really the best way to go.

I recommend it to my patients seeking prescriptions for sleep meds if non-pharmacological methods havent worked for their insomnia. Those that tried it out before bedtime said it beats anything else they've tried.
I do it almost exclusively before bed. I wear a fitbit to track my sleeping and I went from 5 hours of restless sleep (awake 5+ times, restless 15+ times) to 7 hours or deep sleep. Not awake once and restless maybe once or twice a night. I’d recommend it to everyone.

Maxi Kleber going to get to shoot WIDE OPEN 3s all season long.
He didn't level up during FIBA like I thought he would but I still have faith that he'll be a valuable role player this year
I was rooting for Seth Curry to get paid.
....He’s never going to be on the court though.
Rick should know better than that. My closing lineup would be Jalen, Seth, someone depending on matchup, Luka, KP

Luka's free throw rate last year was solid. He has a good chance to get into the top 5 in ft attempts this year. Might cause some backlash similar to Harden, I'm expecting it

We've been having a debate at work. Coworker said he doesn't see warriors making the playoffs.

Top 4 are pretty much a lock, in no order
Lac
Lal
Denver
Houston
Blazers always end up in the mix
Jazz will probably be in there

The debate came with the final 2 spots: pels, Mavs or warriors.

What do y'all say?

wow, just saw lebron's comments regarding Morey
you'd think his team would've instructed him on how to answer anything regarding China or even a "no comment" with how many days they had to prepare

He didn't level up during FIBA like I thought he would but I still have faith that he'll be a valuable role player this year

Rick should know better than that. My closing lineup would be Jalen, Seth, someone depending on matchup, Luka, KP
He's a Player for real.
I just doesn't appear he's going to be healthy.

We've been having a debate at work. Coworker said he doesn't see warriors making the playoffs.

Top 4 are pretty much a lock, in no order
Lac
Lal
Denver
Houston
Blazers always end up in the mix
Jazz will probably be in there

The debate came with the final 2 spots: pels, Mavs or warriors.

What do y'all say?
I think the Kings and Spurs have a better chance than the Pels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom