THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep getting that China Shoe Money and invest it back into the Neighborhoods and school’s in The States as you been doing Bron ??‍♂️

F1C66E7F-B804-4DC0-A371-FF3EDE321CA4.jpeg

Marquese Chriss possibly starting off the season as a starter for the Warriors is one of the more bizarre occurrences I've seen in a while.

I'm not too educated on the HK and China situation.

Basically, is HK fighting for freedom?

police brutality is a big issue, they reportedly have chinese troops in riot gear posing as hk cops.
Lot of missing and dead people linked to police, people beat and sexually assaulted in jail. Just this weekend a 10 year old girl protesting got arrested.

It should be one country, two systems until 2047 but china is taking over

This Warriors lineup on the floor probably isn't too far off from what we could see in the regular season. :lol: ::sick:

Lebron is a moron
What a fake woke idiot he is
Coward when it comes to the mighty dollar. Principle and values be damned

bruh...what?? my team had a rough week? you could've waited a week to send that tweet? Not dont send it, just wait til we back at the crib? fam what about the people of China??

This yall Woke Goat doh? foh.Would've been btter off with a no comment or Russ 'Next Question' drip. He stay wanting to walk the walk like a politician, ends up putting his foot in his own mouth. Bron just not smart like that man.

white people love to talk about injustices in other countries but always turn a blind eye to whats going on in their own communities..its easy to bash lebron for his comments but that doesn't take away what he's done to improve things for black people besides stop bull****ting yall didnt care/were aware of the situation in China until morey's comments..im 100% certain majority of yall aren't doing to help the people in Hong Kong except for beinf keyboard activists

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom