THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn they coming at Lebby's head right now.

His comments aren't a good look; should've fell all the way back on that one.

I did chuckle at Libbie and Qing James though. :lol:

That’s a pretty fine line, which I’m not sure makes a ton of sense. How could one educate themselves on the potential impact of commenting on the Hong Kong situation without knowing something about the Hong Kong situation itself?
We'll impact to the NBA might be better worded. Morey put NBA players/personnel at risk and could drive the league's revenue down. :lol:

I hope this whole thing is forgotten. It's too complicated to be solved within the scope of the NBA and it's being used as an excuse to try and silence black people on all political topics.
that probably is a byproduct of this whole episode given the time we live in and the way this country has treated its own people. how are you gonna critique others for not being informed when you don't have a grip on the issues yourself though? can't go at this half stepping only being concerned about the money it's costing you and the league while people in hong kong are going through real ****

We'll impact to the NBA might be better worded. Morey put NBA players/personnel at risk and could drive the league's revenue down. :lol:

There’s no doubt Morey did that. But I don’t think it was because he was “misinformed” about anything. That was just a bad choice of words by Bron.

He was in a tough spot though because he’s spoken out on too many political issues already to say, “the NBA isn’t a political organization and we should stay away from commenting on political matters”.

EG5Jc7vW4AEl_ts.jpg

LMFAO at black people saying this is a step back in Lebrons Legacy.... this man ain't do nothing but put on for HIS community and step up but becuse he doesn't wanna speak on an international issue, suddenly it's a black eye :lol: :lol:

*****s love going to bat and "supporting" things that don't reciprocate the support.

I am SICK of these SJW poking their chest out telling everyone what they should sacrifice & do for causes they barely care about. some of ya'll *****s wouldn't even take a missed payday from your job to stand for something but the NBA/LBJ are selfish for not alienating an entire country that plays a HUGE role in their business.

i am sick of the frauding online... and even worse is that by the start of the regular season nobody is gonna care :lol:

dig this, he has done a lot of good things and that can't ever be negated, but those contributions don't give him immunity from criticism. any wealthy person can throw money at some philanthropic project while making themselves look good in the process, but those contributions aren't a shield.

None of that seems to effect his ability to trash talk and troll players who are clearly better than him, way to soldier on Enes…

What does that have to do with his international/interpol status though? :lol:

Basketball is a game in the grand scheme.

dig this, he has done a lot of good things and that can't ever be negated, but those contributions don't give him immunity from criticism. any wealthy person can throw money at some philanthropic project while making themselves look good in the process, but those contributions aren't a shield.

Critique is one thing, but people saying this tarnishes his legacy or equating it to him speaking on police brutality in america is ridiculous, and that is where most of the critique is coming from.

People are trying to make it seem like he shouldn't have a voice on any political issues because he doesn't want to talk about the china situation, i expect that from the politicians that's their job. but regular everyday people, ESPECIALLY black people rolling with that narrative is disgusting.

Have you seen Morey have to deal with the media in the past couple weeks? If he was really that interested in the cause he would show his face and double down on his stance but he backtracked like everybody else.
I would guess he was told pretty quickly to stand down and shut the **** up.

Bron didn't have to say anything about the situation. He decided to answer a question he didn't have to answer and now people are mad Morey put him in that situation? :lol: Come on.

Morey absolutely should've kept his mouth shut about the whole thing. That whole situation in China is a train wreck, but when you're kind of not in a position to burn that business relationship for everyone around you.

Oh hellllllll ****ing no

First and foremost I’ve always been a fan of Lebron. From when he was in High School.

But he’s just straight wrong here.

Daryl Morey was actually right.

Lebron bowing hard as **** to China right here.

Disgusting.

this is like Lebron screaming all lives matter

TBH I am siding with bron on this one... leave China/Hong Kong alone.. let them do their thing their way.. You think they give any Fs about the social injustice going on in our country?

Let Bron get that China $$$ to reinvest in our inner cities. The whites throwing Lebron under the bus ain't gonna do that.

Critique is one thing, but people saying this tarnishes his legacy or equating it to him speaking on police brutality in america is ridiculous, and that is where most of the critique is coming from.

i agree. that is ridiculous. big weight to carry one one's shoulders, but he stepped up and is subject to the same criticism anyone else would get for talking out their ahole. guys, it's ok to criticize lebron james for picking and choosing who to side with on this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom