THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You must be on drugs.
I saw LA lose to Brooklyn with Kyrie only playing the first quarter earlier in the week (they had LBJ and AD playing)

Man that doesn’t count it was a preseason game in China, the Lakers weren’t trying hard; you see Lebron playing around doing reverse no look layups? He doesn’t do that usually. They just wanted to put on good show for the Chinese market.

The Lakers are definitely the favorite this season ( Lebron, AD, Kuzma, Green,AB, Rondo, Pope and the 2 veteran center.

Who has a better roster?

Man that doesn’t count it was a preseason game in China, the Lakers weren’t trying hard; you see Lebron playing around doing reverse no look layups? He doesn’t do that usually. They just wanted to put on good show for the Chinese market.

The Lakers are definitely the favorite this season ( Lebron, AD, Kuzma, Green,AB, Rondo, Pope and the 2 veteran center.

Who has a better roster?

You sound crazy talking about 65 wins . You mention Kuzma , Pope and Rondo like their All Star's or something

Bron a whole damn sellout for the dough
#NotMyGOAT

Agree. I've come to the realization that in order to be the true GOAT, you need to be a coward when it comes to taking a stance abroad AND taking a stance at home.

e62.jpg

Bron an idiot for his comments, on so many levels.

Ok, so these events probably ****ing up your money a bit, I understand. But that is no reason to come out there and sound like a spokesman for Chinese Communist Party, and a straight up buffoon.

Last edited:
We really gotta deal with Bron and Dwight on the same team this year as well as Harden and Westbrook. The corniness is gonna be unreal.

Has morey ever tweeted about police brutality, our corrupt prison system, sexual harrassment in the workplace you know things that actually happen here? Also what's wrong with shut up and GM? Millions of kids look up to these front office guys? They ain't the ones filling seats. One of the NBA's good ol boys made a mistake I cant be mad at bron for being the only one with the balls to call it out. Plus he was there during this he may not be as ignorant to the situation as we assume. Meanwhile other gms cant even celebrate a championship with their team without being harrassed by cops. NBA is still white run corporate america keep buying the fake woke persona they're selling.

Has morey ever tweeted about police brutality, our corrupt prison system, sexual harrassment in the workplace you know things that actually happen here? Also what's wrong with shut up and GM? Millions of kids look up to these front office guys? They ain't the ones filling seats. One of the NBA's good ol boys made a mistake I cant be mad at bron for being the only one with the balls to call it out. Plus he was there during this he may not be as ignorant to the situation as we assume. Meanwhile other gms cant even celebrate a championship with their team without being harrassed by cops. NBA is still white run corporate america keep buying the fake woke persona they're selling.
So its cool if he criticizes the USA but not China.

And Lebron has balls now.

LOL

I think part of what Bron is trying to say is that Morey wouldn't have sent a tweet like that if he personally was on his way to China. Dude might not have made it back to the states if he did something like that. So from that standpoint it was selfish, misinformed and what not. And Morey hasn't shown any kind of interest in the issue whatsoever outside of a quickly deleted tweet so it comes off like he really didn't know what he was doing and doesn't really care all that much. He's not exactly Kaepernick here.

From the little I know the situation in Hong Kong and China in general is pretty complex. So even just showing support for hk can be construed a couple different ways, it's not all that straightforward. But even with that I think a lot of these guys are dodging the issue when they say they're not informed. Fact is, China has a lot of people by the balls. Nobody involved has spoken down on China and they all tiptoe around the subject. It's easy to type on a message board about how righteous you are but I don't even know what I would do in this situation. It's not just about your own financial gain and it's more nuanced than just saying '**** China'

You can’t voice for someone what they may or may not have interest in just because they weren’t tweeting about it all the time.

What has Morey done to show that he's committed to the issue in China? He made a tweet out the blue, quickly deleted it and has never had any input before or after

You see it as out the blue. Someone else might view it as the team he’s the General Manager for was on their way to this country in the midst of political turmoil.

It doesn’t make his opinion any more right or wrong. He’s entitled to his free speech.

And now Lebby has boxed himself into an unnecessary corner where he will now be associated with “not supporting democracy” all because he doesn’t want to face blow back from China. That’s his real issue with Morey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom