THEE OFFICIAL 2019-2020 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: VICTORY LAP

Which team is most overrated? (Pick two)

• Clippers

• Celtics

• Seventy Sixers

• Bucks

• Rockets

• Nuggets

• Jazz

• Nets

• Warriors

• Pacers

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else think Rob is lying again like he did about the Kobe Dark Knight thing?

DB28E816-1C1D-46CA-BF7C-27362AB71F94.png

1593567827108.gif

He went outside in the summer, watched some movies with his kids and discussed them after. So ****ing what (Not directed at you Kinfolk Kinfolk ). Posting about that as if it’s impressive is EXACTLY the problem :smh:

yeah... I don’t doubt that he watched the movies. I doubt that he took his entire family out to protest.

It’s funny that he’s worked with so many high profile black athletes and it took George Floyd for him to impress the importance of these things upon his kids.

Would they get in trouble for not participation without a note or is that a teachers discretion type of thing ?

I would assume at that time it was teacher discretion. As for now, that’s probably something that’s going to be discussed/reviewed during our two weeks of inservice/professional development before the kids come back. If we go back right away that is.

Anybody else think Rob is lying again like he did about the Kobe Dark Knight thing?

DB28E816-1C1D-46CA-BF7C-27362AB71F94.png
Sounds like he doing a whole lot of lightweight **** like Drew Brees :lol: ...Woulda been simpler and more effective just talking to the players in his organization

And of course the good ole "learning and changing" thats poppin in all statements right now like they dont know what country they been living in :lol: :smh:

Sounds like he doing a whole lot of lightweight **** like Drew Brees :lol: ...Woulda been simpler and more effective just talking to the players in his organization

And of course the good ole "learning and changing" thats poppin in all statements right now like they dont know what country they been living in :lol: :smh:

It’s ****ing embarrassing.

So they didn’t release all the names of all the pelicans that got ìnfected like every other team? :nerd:

So they didn’t release all the names of all the pelicans that got ìnfected like every other team? :nerd:

The HIPAA Privacy Rule prevents the NBA and subsequently franchises from the disclosure of an individuals' personal health information, such as being infected with COVID-19, without the the consent of the individual. We haven't been told the names of all infected players over the past 100+ days.

1. Malcolm Brogdon (Jun 24)
2. Alex Len (Jun 24)
3. Jabari Parker (Jun 24)
4. Buddy Hield (Jun 24)
5. Kings Player
6. Spencer Dinwiddie (Jun 29)
7. Deandre Jordan (Jun 29)
8. Nets Player
9. Nets Player
10. Nets Player displaying symptoms?
11. Pelicans Player
12. Pelicans Player
13. Pelicans Player
14. Nikola Jokic (Jun 23)
15. Derrick Jones Jr. (Jun 25)
16. Suns Player (Jun 23)
17. Suns Player (Jun 23)

Rudy Gobert
Donovan Mitchell
Christian Wood
Kevin Durant
Nets Player (DJ?)
Nets Player (Dinwiddie?)
Nets Player
Lakers Player
Lakers Player
Sixers Member
Sixers Member
Sixers Member
Mike Malone
James Dolan

Last edited:
My Little Man (who officially got taller than me this year) is not going into to the family biz nor will he be an NTer. He’s following his own path, which I’m good with.
At 6'2" I'm still shorter than my father :smh: You know how emasculating it is to have this man still physically look down on me? He aint even balding or nothing. Can grow a beard too. The bastard held out on me with the follicle genes :smh:

At 6'2" I'm still shorter than my father :smh: You know how emasculating it is to have this man still physically look down on me? He aint even balding or nothing. Can grow a beard too. The bastard held out on me with the follicle genes :smh:

I’ve been preparing for him to be taller than me for a while (he’s adopted and his biological parents are both taller than me). Still when it actually happened, it was kind of a ”whoa” (Keanu Reeves voice) moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom